Bebe Stevens x Fem!Reader

Bebe's parents had now been gone from the house for the last few days. Taking it upon yourself as her girlfriend, you've taken up half of the space in her home, keeping her company while the adult Stevens were out of town. Not a sound was able to be heard from anywhere downstairs, all lights off and no commotion going on. Upstairs, though, if you listened closely from behind the door of Bebe's bedrooms, one might hear the squeaking of mattress springs and low grunts emitted from the lowly lit room.

You pressed your core closer to Bebe's, your hips rolling at a deliciously slow pace. The blonde underneath you had her face scrunched tightly, rocking her hips in the opposite direction, one hand tightly clenching your leg for support, pulling it her way as if she was trying to pull the both of you closer together. Her cherry red nails dug into your flesh, the pain sending shocks of pleasure through your body. Your head rolled back, eyes squeezing shut tightly as you ignored the sore pain beginning to shoot into your hips. You were so close to cumming, and a little bit of pain wasn't going to stop you just yet.

Bebe bucked up her hips up, trying to find a specific angle. She hooked a leg over yours, raising her hips up slightly. Your clits mashed together, causing you both to moan out loudly at the feeling. Feeling the need to chase your high strengthen, you locked down, rocking your hips back and forth. With each stroke, your clits rubbed against each other, causing the both of you to see stars. "Fuck, this feels so fucking good." Bebe gasped, rolling her hips along with yours. You laughed breathlessly, not responding as you became for concentrated on making sure you both came.

A few more rocks seemed to do the trick, and Bebe's hips fell along with yours. You didn't stop, instead riding out your orgasm while continuing your slow grinding. The girl beneath you jerked each time you inadvertently rubbed against her cunt, her breath hitching every so often at the overwhelming sensation. Your hips came to a stop, the hand you had holding onto Bebe's leg slid over the blonde's stomach, continuing until you had a handful of her breast. Untangling yourself from her body, you positioned yourself between her legs, allowing her to wrap them around your waist and leaning over her body to catch her lips in a powerful kiss.

Your lips moved in tandem, your hands wandering back to her chest to squeeze and rub her soft flesh. Running your thumbs over his rosy pink nipples, you surprised her by pinching them, smiling into the kiss when she made a noise of complaint. You pulled back, looking at her emerald green eyes and flashing her a grin. She smiled back at you, leaning up to capture your lips in another kiss. You continued your groping of her body, your cunt twitching in excitement listening to her sweet moans.

You pulled away again, moving your lips down to the exposed skin of her neck. Nipping at her skin, you released your grip on one of her tits, slowly moving down her flat stomach until you got to the area just above her cunt. Latching on her neck, you suckled softly on the flesh, teasing the now panting blonde by touching everywhere except for her pussy. You could tell she was ready again just by the way she was trying to rock her hips into your hand, silently begging for you to touch her, waiting impatiently for you to fuck her again.

"You're so needy, Babe. We just finished." you teased, sitting back up, your hand never moving from her groin. She glared at you, huffing once again at your teasing. "Yeah, and now I'm ready to go again." she argued weakly, moving her hand up your chest to grab at your breast. You giggled, taking delight in her impatience to fuck again. "Alright, I guess." you feigned annoyance, unlocking her legs from around your waist. Smacking her hand away from your breast playfully, you dived back down, continuing your trail from her neck. Every inch of her skin was kissed, licked and sucked by you, marking your territory to let anyone else know that Bebe was yours.

When you got to her boobs, you captured one of her nipples in your mouth, rolling your tongue around the sensitive nub. Bebe sighed, her head hitting the pillow as she closed her eyes. Her neglected breast was soon given attention by your hand, pinching and pulling at the bud. She gasped under you, her chest lifting into your actions. You pulled away at that, watching her face turn into one of frustration. "Asshole." she muttered breathlessly. You grinned, placing a kiss on her breast before moving down, trailing kiss after kiss over her stomach.

Finally, you had reached her core, admiring the smooth shaven flesh infront of you. Looking up, your eyes caught Bebe's and you sent her a smirk. Keeping eye contact, you breathed a soft stream of air against her wet sex. She groaned, rolling her hips, goosebumps beginning to raise of her skin. You pressed a soft kiss to the top of her pussy, and another to her labia, teasing her clit by not touching it. "Fucking come on, (Y/n)! You better start or you're not getting any for 3 months!" she threatened, her horniness causing her minimal frustration. "Please, Babe. You couldn't even keep your hands off of me for a week." you shot back, ghosting your tongue along her slit, barely touching your wet muscle to her.

After she went silent, you smitked at your victory, deciding now to indulge Bebe in her wants. Your pressed your tongue to her cunt, licking a stripe from her opening to her clit. Her hips bucked into your mouth, and she let out a loud moan at the feeling. Continuing your actions, the tip of your tongue flicked against her bundle of nerves, being cheered on by quiet curses and words of affirmation. Latching your lips around her clit, you sucked lightly, flicking the bud with your tongue every so often. You felt her nails suddenly take shelter in your hair, her fingers gripping a handful of your locks and pulling you closer to her core.

Unlatching from her, you placed kisses all over her sex, followed by your tongue striking her slit between everyone. Tilting your head down, you teased her opening with your tongue, every so often attacking her clit again. You buried you face closer into her pussy, inserting your tongue into her cunt. The blonde let out a gasp, grasping your hair tighter and rocking against you. "Shit, I'm cumming!" she exclaimed, her hips rolling against your face. You retracted your tongue, turning your attention on her clit. Bebe cried out, her thighs squeezing around your head and she came once again.

Sitting up, you smirked at the sight infront of you. Your girlfriend was covered in a thin veil of sweat, eyes half lidded and her pretty mouth slightly open, recovering her breath from her second orgasm. You could feel her fluids on your chin, and you grabbed her bra that hung on the bed frame, wiping your face on it. Leaning over your, you pressed a sweet kiss to her cheek, laying your head against her chest. Tiredly, one of her arms wrapped around you, her fingertips gently rubbing against your skin. "I love you so much." she whispered, her eyes becoming heavier and eventually closing as her breathing evened out. "I love you so much more." you purred, pressing a chaste kiss against her chest, your own eyes shutting as the both of you fell into a deep sleep.