𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐍

SCREAM FANFICTION ( ethan landry x theodora altieri )

SCREAM FANFICTION
( ethan landry x theodora altieri )

SCREAM FANFICTION ( ethan landry x theodora altieri )

━━━━━ SYNOPSIS ‧͙⁺˚*

THEODORA ALTIERI HAD always lived in the shadow of her father. Wherever she went, the cruel whispers followed like a permanent cloak glued to her back. There was never a peaceful time for her, and she loathed it. She hated being compared to her father, the infamous serial killer, Mickey Altieri. She hated that her mother pushed her to be perfect in every way, and she hated that she was never number one at anything. She felt useless. She felt as if she was falling down a bottomless pit, always one step closer to being like her father.

She had cherised her few memories of the man, since the girl was "cursed" with eidetic memory. Thanks to that, the memories her young mind could understand, always stayed with her. She didn't remember a psychotic man who killed people, or a man who wanted to get caught for doing those horrible things. She remembered a man who made her laugh more than anyone. A man who took her out almost every day because she loved playing in the park. A man who would have done anything for his daughter. A man who loved nothing in the world more than her. Theodora's mother had told her multiple times that her father was crazy, and how those memories should mean nothing to her after what he did, but Thea loved Mickey. She hated that she didn't care about the fact that he was a murderer, just because he was her father. And she would always love him.

Even with a remarkable brain, the seven-year-old Theodora blocked out the memory of her mother taking her to see a psychiatrist, who told Talia Dawn that her daughter had some sociopathic tendencies—-nothing to be concerned about, the doctor had said with a smile.

Oh how wrong he was.

Theodora was then diagnosed with manic depression at just 17-years-old, and in a state of panic, she broke up with her girlfriend, not wanting Amber to deal with all of her baggage. Of course she regretted the decision immediately, since the Freeman girl was one of the most important people in Thea's life. With the pressure of being the perfect daughter to her mother and keeping the family reputation intact, everything was close to crashing down. Thea was just unaware of how close to destruction she truly was.