I wake up and check the time.

9:30

"Damn, you wake up early." I hear a voice coming from the doorway. I look up and see Atlas' brother, Kenny, leaning against the doorframe.

"Hi, Kenny." I say sleepily, adjusting as much as I can so that I don't wake Atlas up.

"Hi, Faye." He responds. "When did you two make up?" He asks me, pointing between Atlas and I.

"Last night." I yawn. "When did you get back from College?"

"This morning. I wanted to scare the fuck out of Atlas, but, I guess not." He says, walking away and closes the door.

Before he can close it all the way, I ask "How long have you been standing there?"

He opens the door up again. " 'Bout ten-ish minutes. You look cute together." He nods towards me. He leaves the room and fully closes the door. I lay back down and sigh. Yesterday felt like a dream. The fact that I stood up to Lori and actually wanted to go to a party.  Nevermind the fact that Atlas and I made up, almost kissed like five times, and then actually kissed. That shit was so fucking surreal.

I sit there for two minutes and get bored. I can't get up because the bitch I'm laying on has a death grip on me, so... why not play around with him. 

I move up a bit so that my mouth is right next to his ear. "Atlas." I whisper. Nothing.

Perfect.

I chuckle a bit to myself, and think of what I should do to fuck with him. His arms tighten around my waist a bit and I freeze up, trying not to move too much. Once I know that he's asleep, I move  up to his ear and start to kiss around it. I see a smile start to form on his lips and I tread down to his earlobe, starting to nibble on it a bit.

"Well, good morning to you, too." He says, laughing a bit. His tired voice is very much evident in his voice, and I get a chill down my back. God, how is he so- Stop it, Faye. I cut my thoughts off. I can't think like that- not about him. 

"Kenny's home." I whisper into his ear and break away from him. I stand up and adjust the clothes that are on me.

"Since when?" he asks, not fully awake yet.

"This morning. He said that he wanted to scare you awake, but he didn't and stared at us for like ten minutes instead." I say, opening the door. I hear Atlas get off his bed and walk up to me.

"Wait a minute" He says, hugging me from behind. His head is nestled in the crook of my neck and I see Kenny walking out of the hallway bathroom.

"Hey, little bro." He says, walking up to us.

"Hi." Atlas says into the crook of my neck. I look up at Kenny and mouth "Help" silently to him. He nods his head, understanding what I mean, and rips me away from Atlas' hold. 

"Why!" Atlas wines. Me and Kenny look at each other and burst out into laughter.

"I made breakfast, that's why." Kenny responds and drags me down the stairs with him and into the kitchen. "He give you the 'grand tour'?" he said, putting air quotes around the last couple of words.

"No. We got back too late and I wanted to sleep." I said, stealing waffles from the plate in front of me. Kenny pours syrup onto them and places a dish with fruit in front of me. "Mm-mm" I hum, shoving my mouth full of waffles.

"He missed you, y'know." Kenny says, nodding up the stairs towards where Atlas was.

"Ha. Could've fooled me." I say, half-joking.

"Yeah, he told me what he did. I wanted to beat the fuck out of him, but then he explained what really happened." He says. He signals for me to be quiet and points to the stairs. I look over and see Atlas walking down. I look back over to Kenny and nod, telling him I understand what he means.