Rest from work

After returning from hard work and finding ADA(Armed Detective Agency) Jouno and Tecchou needed some rest. At first they went to café so Jouno could drink his latte and Tecchou his Soy Sauce latte. Jouno asked "Why are you always making so weird drink or food combination?" Tecchou said to him "Because I think it tastes good." After they drank the latte, Tecchou asked Jouno if he is free tonight, Jouno said that he is. Tecchou invited him to a night party. Jouno accepted his invite and they both went home. When the sun was going down, they both started to prepare themselfs for the party. They wore some clothes they throught that could be good for the party. At 10pm, Tecchou waited for Jouno infront of his house. Than they took a taxi to the party. Infront of the building they could already hear loud music and Tecchou could see lots of colorful lights(Jouno couldn't because he is blind 😞). In the building there was like 100+ people, one bar with wine, cocktails and other drinks and one DJ on the stage. At first Tecchou and Jouno were talking, dancing and than they went to drink lots of alcohol. Tecchou got so drank that he even started to say his sectrets. Jouno was listening to most of them. Than one of the sectret was really deep. Tecchou said that "I love you Jouno." After that Tecchou was sleeping on the chair and his head was on the table. Jouno was blushing because he wasn't expecting that. Jouno carried Tecchou to the taxi and than to Tecchous house. Tecchou was sleeping in his bed. Jouno went back to his house. He was thinking about what Tecchou said to him. Next morning, Jouno went to Tecchous house to see if he is okay. When he came there he found out that Tecchous house wasn't locked. He got scared that something happend to Tecchou. Jouno stromed into the house but he saw that Tecchou was still sleeping, but than Tecchou got up and asked if something happend. Jouno said "Nothing happened I just forgot to lock you last night so I went here to check up on you." "Okay" said Tecchou. After talking Jouno made some breakfast for Tecchou. He knew that Tecchou makes the same color food combination so Jouno made him some rice. Tecchou added to the rice some sugar because he thinks that Its gonna be tasty. After Tecchou ate the breakfast Jouno asked Tecchou "Is it true what you said yesterday at the party?" Tecchou didn't remember what happend on the party so Jouno had to tell him. Jouno said "Is it true that you love me?" Tecchou was blushing so Jouno knew that it is true. Jouno after that invited Tecchou on a date tonight at 8pm in a fancy restaurant. Jouno went to his house fast as possible.