Tecchous house and dango(the 18+ part)

Guys I am writting a 18+ fanfic for the first time so thats why this part is short. I dont have that much creativity to write even more. Thanks for reading!

At Tecchous house they drank all of the red wine. They both got drunk so they went to bed but before that, Jonou took a dango from the kitchen. He will use the dango as a "toy". Tecchou knew what was going on so he took off his clothes. After Jonou came with the dango to Tecchous bedroom and saw Tecchou naked, he also took off his clothes so Tecchou wouldnt be the only one naked in the room. Jonou asked Tecchou to go on the bed and do a dog position (a position How people are trying to imitate a dog) and then Jonou shove the dango into Tecchous ass. Jouno was pulling the dango out and then in again with is one hand and he had the other hand on Tecchous chest so he Could hear Tecchous heartbeat even better. Tecchou started to moan softly at first but when Jouno got rougher he moaned louder. After some time Tecchou cummed. Jonou took out the dango from Tecchous ass and then Jouno cleaned the cum with the dango and after that he ate the dango. Jouno loved Tecchous cum. He wanted even more of it so he did a blowjob to Tecchou.At first he started slowly and softly but after some time he went even rougher and harder. Tecchou enjoyed it that much that he started pulling Jonous hair so he wouldnt stop. It took some time Tecchou to cum but he cummed more then before. They got so wild that Jouno shove his penis to Tecchous ass. Jouno likes how Tecchou moaned so he started to pull Tecchous hair which made Tecchou moan louder than before. When Jouno got harder and rougher, Tecchou pleased Jonou to not stop. They both cummed at the Same time. Tecchou licked Jonous penis amd after that Jonou licked Tecchous penis. After finishing they both were making out in the bath.