Chapter one ||The dudsleys||

First person pov yours
"Harry?" I said
He hummed quietly.
"When will I be able to go to Hogwarts like you?" I questioned.
"When you get your letter." He said looking down at his newspaper.

I sighed audibly so he could hear my frustration. He looked up at me with a saddened look in his eyes. I recognized that look. He felt guilty. He was the one to get his letter first he was the one who had friends he was the chosen one. While I was a nobody. Sure we're the twins who lived but I wasn't acknowledged. I had no friends except for Harry.
"Harry, why do you think I didn't get my letter yet?" I questioned.

"Well I don't know. Dumbledore didn't say anything about that. I was hoping he would owl me back but I haven't got any letters from him or my friends." He said with a saddened tone. I was suspicious of that. His friends by description were amazing and wonderful. So why wouldn't they write him back?
" I'm going to bed." I said as I walked out of his room to mine.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
I woke up to someone shaking me awake
"Ugh what do you want?" I say as I turn around to face Harry.
"Vernon needs us."
"Ugh that bitch." I murmured.

I got dressed in an dress petunia picked out for me. Our, well their aunt marge was coming to have dinner and talk. I don't know why I have to wear this uncomfortable dress. It was like two sizes to small. I can hardly breathe. I sighed walking down the stairs with Harry by my side.
"Why do we have to do this again? like why can't we just not do this?!" I exclaimed.
"Well I don't know and I don't care. As long as we stay good and out of trouble we'll be fine." Harry says
"Ah potters there you are! Now what will you be doing?"
"Staying in our room." We both say simultaneously.
"Good now she will be here any minute so go up and don't make any noise."
"Fine."
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
As we go up to Harry's room we see something jumping on his bed.
"What is that?" I questioned.
"I don't know." Harry says.

Hi! Hope you like the first chapter. My fingers hurt badly from typing this. I will post later today and tomorrow.
Au revoir loves
402 words