Chapter 2 ||Dobby the house elf||

First person pov yours
"Wee, whooo, haha" cheered the weird looking elf thing.
"Uhm excuse me." I said
"Oh! Mr. and mrs. Potter! Sorry I didn't see you." Said the elf?
"Oh hey Dobby! why are you here?" Said Harry
"And who are you?" I questioned.
"Well my names Dobby, Dobby the house elf!" The weir- Dobby said!
"Well Dobby why are you here?" I questioned.
"Dobby came here to give mrs. Potter this."
Dobby handed me the letter.

I open the letter to find my Hogwarts exception letter

I open the letter to find my Hogwarts exception letter. I squealed with joy as I hugged Harry tight.

"I GOT IN! I GOT IN! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?" I shouted as Harry put his hand over my mouth.
"Shhhh be quiet." Harry whispered into my ear.
"Sorry." I say.
"Don't be I'm so happy for you!" Harry pulled me into a big hug.
"SHES HERE SHES HERE! POTTER COME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!" Vernon basically screams.
"Bye Dobby thanks so much." I say walking out of Harry's room.
As a faint whisper I hear Dobby say "Dobby is grateful for you potters."
I smiled hearing that. Me and Harry rushed down the stairs to see marge and the rest getting ready for dinner. I sighed as I walked over to the kitchen and started cooking. Harry helping me time to time.

"So, Harry y/n you've been beaten at school at all?" Marge asked.

I was about to yell at her but Harry said, "yes we've been beaten loads of times!" I sigh once more
They start to talk about something else but what catches my attention was when they started to talk about our dad.
"What is it the children's father did, Petunia?" Marge questioned 

"Nothing. He didn't work." Petunia said quietly.

"He was unemployed." Said Vernon.

"And a drunk too, no doubt?" Marge said with an evil smirk.

"That's a lie" I said.

"What did you say?" Marge asked.

"Our dad wasn't a drunk." Harry yelled.
Suddenly the glass Marge was hold shattered into tiny shards. I don't know how she isn't bleeding
"Don't worry. Don't fuss, Petunia.I have a very firm grip." Marge said with confidence

"I think it's time you both went to bed." Vernon yelled

"Quiet, Vernon. You, clean it up!" Aunt petunia said.

"Actually, it's nothing to do with the father.It's all to do with the mother.You see it all the time with dogs.
If something's wrong with the bitch,then something's wrong with the pup." Marge said. It made my blood boil.

"Shut up! Shut up!" I screamed.
Suddenly Marge started to blow up into a big I guess you could say a human tennis ball. Harry and I looked at each other and burst into laughter. Dudley the idiot child he his he was still watching tv and didn't see his own aunt being blow up like a balloon.

"V-Vernon do something!" Aunt petunia yelled.

"HELP HELP HELP ME!" Marge repeatedly said.

Me and Harry were in laughter as she floated away.

" Harry to your room!" I yelled as we ran up the stairs.
We closed and locked the door. We started to pack our trunks. Hogwarts starts in only a week. We had no where to go but we didn't care as long as we left this shitty hell hole.

"Come on Harry!" I said as I was in front of him dragging down my trunk.

"You bring her back! You bring her back right now!" Vernon yelled.

I held up my wand to his throat.
"Y-you can't do magic outside of school!" Vernon said scared and confused.
"Yeah try me bitch!" I said.
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Harry and I sat down on a curb. I sighed clearly bored and tired. The wind suddenly started to blow harder and cooler. The caraseal in the back started to creak. We then saw a back dog/wolf standing there. I grabbed onto Harry scared for our lifes. Then suddenly a red bus came out of nowhere super fast. We and Harry fell back onto the curb.

Welcome to the Knight Bus......emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard. My name is Stan Shunpike, and I will be your conductor for this evening."
"What you doing down there?" Stan questioned.
"We fell over." Said harry.
"What you fell over for?" Said Stan.
"We didn't do it on purpose!" I said
"Well let's not wait for the grass to grow. Come on in." Stan said.
Harry and I started to drag our trunks in but Stan intervenes.
"No, no, no these get these you two go on in." He said.
We both walked in to see beds with people sleeping on them. We could here Stan struggling with our trunks. I then remembered something.
"Harry!" I said with fright in my voice.
"What?" He questioned.
"Well first things first, we forgot hedwig, how do we get my books? AND where are we going?" I questioned.
"Well hedwig will probably find us again soon. Second we will have hagrid get them with you. And we're going to the leaky cauldron." He said.
"Ok." I said nervously.
"So where to childs?" Stan said.
"The leaky cauldron!" Harry said as Stan yelled the leaky cauldron to a head. WAIT A HEAD!? Merlin's beard magic is weird.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Ok that was a longer chapter! I hope y'all are liking it. So
Au revoir darlings!
895 words