ooi. NEW KILLER IN TOWN !

LEXI ROBERTS WAS JUST WALKING HOME FROM HER BEST FRIENDS, MINDY MEEKS-MARTIN, HOUSE. she was humming the song that was playing when amber and lexi had gotten together. lexi smiled to herself as she remebered that fateful day. it was the best day of her life. all of a sudden, lexis phone rang. she reached into her pocket and looked at the screen. unknown number. weird. it was probably just another person pretending to be ghostface, although they never got the voice right or knew how to act as ghostface correctly. her finger tapped the answer button as she raised the phone to her ear.

"hello ?" lexi greeted, this call felt different. real, almost. but no, it couldn't be. ghostface was dead. ghostface wasn't coming back.

"hello, lexi." the voice spoke, lexi stopped dead in her tracks. either this fake ghostface had the same voice changer or it was actually ghostface. it was probably the latter, the sick fuck always came back. "remember me ?"

"what the fuck do you want from me ?" lexi harshly asked, ghostface chuckled. tears filled lexis eyes as she began walking again, faster then before. she checked her surroundings frequently, she knew ghostface was watching her.

"i want you to finally see me again." ghostface told, lexi laughed as a tear fell from her eye.

"you're a sick fuck, you know that, right ?" lexi questioned as her pace quickened up, she wanted to get home as fast as she possibly could.

"i guess im just like your bitch sister." ghostface countered, lexi blinked for a second. it was like the world just stopped. she hadn't talked about her sister in so long.

it was like jill wasn't important to her anymore. like jill was just a distant memory, which she was. it angered her that this stupid son of a bitch was trying to be better then her sister. nobody could beat her jill, especially not with her around. she would find ghostface and watched them as they slowly bled out. nobody would talk about her sister like that.

"fuck you. you'll never be better then her." lexi spat before taking the phone from her ear, hanging up and putting her phone in her pocket. sure, jill was a psycho but jill would always be her sister and lexi would do anything to keep it like that.

a few seconds later, another call. why was this asshole so determined ? she reached into her pocket and answered it once again, lifting the phone to her ear.

"what's your favorite scary movie ?" ghostface inquired, lexi chuckled and shook her head.

"you really are determined, huh ? leave me alone, dickhead. i don't want to be apart of your sick fucking game." lexi reminded the masked killer.

"oh, come on, lexi. answer the question." ghostface demanded, lexi took a deep breath as she thought about her favorite horror movie.

"halloween." lexi muttered, ghostface let out a small 'hm'.

"how well do you know stab ?" ghostface asked, lexi furrowed her eyebrows. stab ? this sick fuck was asking her about stab ?

i mean, of course she knew about stab. stab was her favorite franchise when she was nine, just before her sister went insane. nobody ever knew about her obsession with stab, the only person who did was jill. that's why jill did it. not only for her to famous but her sister as well, so her and her sister could be the next generations final girls. jill and lexi roberts, the survivors. she wanted lexi to know how sidney felt, only lexi was nine at the time. how fucked up was jill if she was going to put her sister through this ? really fucking crazy.

"i havent seen the movie in ten years, how well you do think i know it ? besides, im not insane like you." lexi lied, lying was something that came natural to lexi. she could lie and nobody would know. even amber.