Chap 1

Goth's POV

Kriiingggg! Kriiiinnnnngggg!!!

Ugh! That stupid alarm clock.

You probably don't know me, I'm Live, and I'm a Goth. Yes, a Goth, a female Goth.

I hate school, but I love friends...my friends.

I'm very isolated. I rarely talk unless I like the person.

"Uggghhh!!!" I shouted at my alarm clock then shut it off then threw it on the ground.

"Sweetie!" I heard my mom from downstairs "I heard a bang on your floor! What was that?!"

"My stupid enemy mom!" I shouted back. Well, she's my mom. She understands what I mean. And I know she did cause she stayed quiet after.

×∆× (Goth's time skip symbol)

I'm went downstairs and saw my mom giving me a sandwich, wait where's Pepper?

"Where's Pepper?" I asked mom.

"She was just done taking a bath, she's coming."

"Oh...K."

Pepper is my younger sister. Funny how she end up Pepper, right? Well, mom told us she named her that way because she noticed my name, Live, is pretty close to...Olive. So, yea. Then comes Pepper.

And just like I said, then comes Pepper...

Because she just shouted...

"Good morning!!!"

Then mom gave Pepper her sandwich.

Beep! Beep!

Pepper smiled and quickly ran outside "Bye mom!"

I kissed mom goodbye and walked out the door. Oh Goth, another school day!

I went in the bus and tried looking for my friends, then I saw Alex and Bumper. Black as always.

I did the Rock n' Roll sign and so did they, that sign is our hello. It means "Hey there, Goth"

After a few houses the car stopped by a house, it must be that Geek.

Geek's POV

"Bye mom!" my older brother, Aron, and I bid our mom goodbye.

We ran to the bus and I tried finding my friends, though I found the Goths. I tried to not look at them, but I made and eye contact with the girl.

Darn! No.

But I just shrugged it off and found Justin and Felix and sat with them.

Sorry, I wasn't able to tell you my name. I'm Andrew. Yes, I am a Geek. Pretty gay, but I'm not!

•∆• (Geek's time skip symbol)

We arrived at school and we got our school and I was soooooo excited! Well, as expected, the Goths aren't.

So we all went to the campus to find our classroom, I was in Class A3. But Felix and Justin were in Class A4. So, I guess I'll go alone then, but I'm fine with it. I carried my bag and went to Class A3, then I got into an eye contact with the Goth girl again. Arrggg!!! Why?!?

She just shrugged it off this time, I was gonna choose my seat but the only available seat was beside her.

God, why?!

I had to sit beside her then. I can't do anything about it...

"Okay class!" a tall woman in a beige uniform came in "I'm miss Smuggles. And I'm your homeroom. Now, first things first-"

"I'm the realest?" A student said.

Then the whole class laughed, including me but the Goth just chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"Well..." Miss Smuggles said "You're lucky I'm not that strict. As for your consequence, you'll have to be the first one to indroduce yourself."

And so the student did.

When it was my turn, I went in front and said "Hi. I'm William Andrew James Griffin but call me Andrew. And I'm 13, turning 14 on August 7." (A/N Comment if you have the same birthday)

"Thank you Andrew." Miss Smuggles thanked me "Next."

Then the Goth girl stood up and went in front. "Hi...I'm Jessic Live Slynther...call me Live...I'm 13...and my birthday is on July 29." (Same birthday? Comment)Then she went directly to her seat.

"Thank you Live."

Then more students went in front.

"Thank you James."

Kriiiinnnnggg!!!

Well, lunch...

×∆•∆×∆•∆×∆•∆×∆•∆×∆•∆×∆•∆×∆•∆×∆•∆×∆•

A/N

Hawu (Hello)! As you see, there are birthday dates there, if you have the same birthday... place a comment on the sentence which has you birthday on it and if you're the first one to comment, you get a shout out for the next chappie! Be HONEST!

Soooo, this is my first chappie and to me...it kinda sucks...but who cares!?

Alright! That's all for A/N now, bye Goths and Geeks! See yah next chappie!