Part 2 First date stuff with class 1A :D

Help, I dont know what this stuff would be called
(the writing below)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<3
Katsuki Bakugou
---
"Hey loser its time for us to go"
You hear bakugou banging on your door because you had somehow managed to convince him to go on a date with you. It was suprising because of the type of angry pomaranian he is, you wouldnt complain though.

"give me a minute."

you reply back as youre styling your hair just right for him.
Somehow you were more nervous then you thought you'd be. Why would you be nervous? Its not like you were going out with the person you've had a crush on since the beginning of the year...
ok you were nervous but this date will go ok.
you were still unsure of why he wanted to go out later, epecally when he usually goes to bed at 8:00pm, like a dork.
.
you were bursted out of your thoughts as you hear the blonde open the door with an unhealthy amount of aggression.

"It. has. been. 3. minutes. GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM"

"ok, ok, Im coming out now"

You walk out of the bathroom to be met with the angry blonde. Bakugou grabs your hand and starts to drag you out of the dorms. You werent sure where he was going to take you as he said it was a suprise. It also was confusing why he had a plasic bag with unknown contents in it.

"hey uhm, whats in that bag?"

You ask trying to see if you could get any clues about where he could be taking you.

"Also isnt your buisnesss, yet"

Well that wasnt much of a help but at least it had something to do with the date.
You both walk out of the school with your hands intwined in each others and eventually you apear to be on the beach with him. he drags you to the edge of the waters and pulls out one large towl from his bag and lays the towel out on the sand. Bakugou proceeds to grab your hand and drag you onto the towel while he is setting stuff out onto it.
As he finishes he opens his mouth to speak

"open the container"

he points at the one he set infront of you. This interaction was weird as he was speaking a lot softer contrasted to his ussual screaming. But anyways, you opened the container to reveal that it was a bento box. It had cute little flowers on the container, which happened to be your favorite kind.
You notice that he is staring at you seeming to be observing your reaction. You felt bold, You waved your hand infront of his face and spoke.

"yahoo? you there pom pom?"
...
"of course, I was just woundering if you liked it.."

He was blushing, wait Katsuki Bakugou blushing, wow. Was he embaressed about his food, did he think you didnt like it?

"well, are you going to answer me or not?"

He spoke to you

"oh, yeah I do like it."
You and him start to munch on the food he prepared for the date, It was amazing.
It now just hit you why he wanted to go out later, because of the sunset.
Both of you watched in awe at the sunset with its beautifully glazed colours.
You definently wanted to go on more dates with him
...
...
...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<3

there will be more but im not motivated so here is bakugou
i dont think its proof read so oopsie