Big brother [sun wukong]

Ur also a monkey, your power is that you can control acid, poison, thunder, and more

Sun left but came back and you go greet him seeing that he's tired you give him care after what he left to do tasks for two weeks.

Y/n - NB they/them

F/f - favorite fruit

Y/n-12 y/o  Type- fluff

______________________________________
Back, he was back, Big brother Sun was back it's been years well I think, I ran up to Sun he looked down I met his cool golden orange eyes "Hey kiddo" he said with a tired smile.

I frowned, "big brother are you tired?" I asked he looked to the side and nodded, "Yeah, I had a rough task to do, " he said with a shy smile.

"I can tell you left for like 2 years," I said while rolling my eyes "kid I left for two weeks," he said and laughed "oh" I sweat dropped.

"Anyway, sun," I said and started to pull his hand. The first step he took made him fall. "You ok?" I asked worriedly, but he reassured me with a thumbs up.

After realizing he didn't have much energy, I found I had some strength and was able to teleport me and Sun to my room.
I helped sun up with my tail, and my hands it took some time to get him up since he was kinda heavy for me, but we finally did it, and I put him on my bed.

" stay here," I said and went to his room I grabbed one of his pj's in his room, and I went to our garden to get a peach and f/f since they're mine and sun's favorite.I went and also got a rag and some things to help his cuts he got on his task.

I went back and put everything on the bed. I tapped sun on the shoulder, and he opened his eyes, "Put this on," I said and gave him his pj's

"Ok," he said, and then I turned around after he was done he tapped my shoulder. I opened my eyes and he was wearing his pj's they were a shirt with peach on it and just pj's pants.

"Wait," I said and went to my closet.I found it my f/f pj shirt and some pants that matched it.
I changed into it, and don't be weird about it sun's eyes were closed anyway, and I finished changing.

I grabbed the fruit for sun and gave it to him he started eating it while I cleaned his opened wounds.

After I finish cleaning his wounds, I wrapped them in bandages. I grabbed an f/f and wrapped my tail with sun's.

Me and Sun cuddled and ate our favorite fruit, and also talked about his mission and stories of his power.

Sun and I were talking for hours catching up on everything when I was feeling sleepy. I yawned "sleepy bud?" Sun asked with a raised eyebrow before I could reply I fell asleep on his shoulder.

3rd person
________________________

Sun chuckled seeing his younger brother sleeping on his shoulder, he took the things off of y/n's bed and put them on his desk since he still goes to school.
He washed his hands since it was sticky from the fruits he was eating. After he went back he had enough energy but he felt his body become sorer so he went to bed and put the blanket on him and y/n.

The rest of the night was spent with the brothers snoring from their slumber.

Resting and waiting for their future adventures.