Chapter 1

****WARNING: MENTION OF ABUSE****

Felix was standing in the middle of his room amidst all the mess. He looked around, remembering all his memories here, the good and the bad. Now the time has come to leave everything behind.

FLASHBACK

It was last summer when he told his parents about his decision to follow his brother to South Korea to continue his college education and pursue modeling just like his brother, Minho.
His parents reluctantly agreed because he's the youngest, and they are worried about him being on his own.

"Are you sure about your decision, son?" his mother asked.  "Yes, mom. Plus, Minho hyung will be there with me so I won't be alone." Felix said, trying to convince his mom that he would be ok. "We're just worried about you, Felix. But we trust you.  If anything, you could always come back here." His dad said.

What his parents don't know is that Felix wants to get away from his past. Most specifically, his ex.  He had just broken up with his ex, John (the first name that popped into my head), who he had been dating for five years.  He broke up with him because John verbally and emotionally abused him.  It took Felix a long time to get the courage to break the relationship off.

END OF FLASHBACK

"FELIX! Come on, we'll be late!" his mom yelled downstairs. "Coming!" Felix yelled back, snapping him out of his thoughts. Felix hurriedly grabbed all his luggage and ran downstairs.  They are leaving for the airport.  His flight to Korea leaves in 3 hours, but he wants to be at the airport early.

When he got downstairs, his mom was waiting for him on the couch while his dad was loading the car with his other luggage. "You got everything you need? Did you forget anything?" His mom asked while holding her tears.

"Mom, why are you crying? I'm going to be ok. I'll call you every day, alright? I'll try even face-timing you every day." Felix reassured his mom.
"Ok. Just worried, you know? I know you'll be ok. And your brother would be there for you." His mom said while getting up from the couch. "Well, come on now, your father is waiting outside."

They both walked towards the door.  Felix's mom went out first.  Felix stood at the doorway and looked back inside his house, and gave a smile.  "This is it. Time for me to go and learn how to fly on my own." Felix said as he exited the house.

His dad helped him put his last luggage in the car. "Let's go! I'm ready!" Felix exclaimed as he got in the backseat.

They arrived at the airport. "Ok. Here we are, Felix. Remember to call us when you land, ok?" Felix's mom said. "Yes, mom. I won't forget. Take care, ok? I love you." Felix replied.

"Aww, we love you too, son. Don't forget to eat your meals." His dad said. They hugged and sent Felix off.

In South Korea

Felix arrived in Korea safely.  He had gotten done grabbing all his luggage and putting them in the cart when he heard someone tell his name.

"FELIX!" Felix turned around and saw his brother, Minho, waving. "Hyung!" Felix waved back. They ran to each other and hugged each other. It's been six years since they last saw each other. Due to Minho's work, it was hard for him to visit his family in Australia.

"How was the flight?" Minho asked. "It was alright. I was sitting next to this guy; he was creeping me out, though. He kept looking at me." Felix explained. "Well, maybe he finds you cute." His brother jokingly said. "Was the guy good-looking, though?" Minho continued. " I guess he's blond, and he looks like he could be a model," Felix said, blushing.

"Oohhh, my little brother has a crush!" Minho teased Felix, causing Felix to blush some more. "It's not that. I don't even know if he's interested in guys." Felix said shyly.
"I'm just teasing you, my little brother. Don't be shy. You have been getting more handsome since the last time I saw you. So I won't be surprised if that guy finds you good-looking." Minho said.

Felix has been beautiful since he was a child. The only thing he's insecure about is his freckles. "Don't worry, Felix, your freckles are cute," Minho said as if he read Felix's mind.
"Thanks, Hyung!" Felix said.

"So, are you hungry?" the older asked. "Starving!" the young one responded. "Oh crap, I forgot. We have to call mom and dad. They want me to call them as soon as I arrive." Felix said. "Yes, that would be a good idea before mom scolds me." the older said. "Call them when we get to the car," Minho suggests. "Ok, Hyung." Felix agreed.

They got in the car, and Felix took out his phone and Facetime, his mom.

ring ring ring
"Hi, mom! I just got here!" Felix said excitedly. "Hi, Felix! We miss you already!" Mrs. Lee said.
"I'm here too, Ma!" Minho said, peeking into the video. "Oh, we know, Minho. We miss you too!" Their mom said while laughing.

Felix and his parents continued chatting on the phone while Minho drove to the restaurant. When they arrived at the restaurant, they said goodbye to their parents.

"We are here, Felix. Let's go in and have some dinner." Minho said. "After this, we'll go home and get you settled down."

"Alright, Hyung! Let's go because I'm starving." Felix replied.