Chaos turns Calm

You enter through the giant wooden doors to be met with two massive corridors and two sets of stairs leading to who knows where.

"Woah... this place is massive." you whispered to yourself.

Copia leads you through the corridors and after passing many doors he stops at one. "Cara this is where you will be staying tonight, we hope it is to your liking." You walk into the room, the bed was ebony wood with a dark red spread, there was a desk in one corner and a rug in the middle of the room. You noticed two doors aside from the one which you just entered. You assumed one was a closet and the other a bathroom.

Your eyes shined. You looked back at Copia and then at mountain tears brimming your eyes. "This is wonderful, how can I ever repay you?" "Ah cara mia, just you being here is enough, we are so glad we could help you in finding a place to stay. It's no problem how long you need to be here at the ministry, because I assume it may be a while, si?" "Yeah sorry about that haha... still this place is wonderful!" you beamed.

"I'm glad you like it, if you need anything mountain is down that way and I'll be this way." He pointed further down the hall then walked off.

You looked back into your room and squealed running over to the bed and landing on it with and 'oof'. You lay there for a bit before deciding to change and put the rest of your things in the closet.

You finished putting your clothes away and changed into some of your pajamas then hopped into bed. You slowly drifted off to sleep thinking about what tomorrow might bring.

You woke up from someone knocking on your door. You yawned then walked over and opened the door to mountain. He smiled warmly "Copia would like to show you around and have you meet the other ghouls today."

"Oh okay let me just get dressed and then I'll go.....um somewhere I guess." I said shrugging. Mountain nodded "Just go to the front doors Copia will meet you there." He pointed down the hall then walked away.

You got dressed in a baggy shirt and ripped jeans and walked out of your room to the front doors. Copia was already standing there and when he noticed you he smiled and so you waved.

"So I believe that mountain already told you but I'm gonna show you around and have you meet the other ghouls!" Copia said cheerfully. You nodded kind of excited for what the day might bring.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•

You walked through the halls of the ministry or at least what Copia called it. The windows were magnificent stained glass depicting many different scenes. It was breathtaking and kind of exciting to see it all throughout the ministry.

"The windows are wonderful." you whispered mostly to yourself. "I know, most of them are just depicting satan but they're still really cool." Copia responded. "I have a question, if you don't mind, what is this place. Because it looks like a church but everything screams satanic."

"Oh well it's basically a church of Satan. We have rituals, and no we don't sacrifice people, but this is a whole community where everyone works together. You could even work here if you wanted to." "Could I?" You asked almost immediately.

"Well yeah i would just have to make sure seestor is okay with it. She probably will be because we haven't seen a new face around here for a few years." he responded lightly. You suddenly felt eager, you really needed a place to stay and if you could work here it would make everything so much better.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•

It was finally time to meet the ghouls. Copia was walking you in from the garden when you were stopped by someone wearing a similar mask to Mountains but with more feminine features.

"Papa can we please meet the new person everyone's getting impatient." Copia chuckled, "Well sunshine if you had waited just a bit longer you would've already met them." You poked your head around Copias shoulder to get a better look.

"Oh my satan! Your so cute!" Sunshine practically yelled when she saw you. "Oh uh thank you." Sunshine took your hand and pulled you in for a hug, "I really hope you enjoy it here, and if you ever need anything me and the ghouls are willing to help."

"Ehem, well sunshine can we introduce her to the other ghouls before you say that." Copia patted your shoulder as a sign we needed to keep going. "It was nice meeting you Sunshine!" you waved bye to her as Copia walked you down the hall.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•

798 Words

Sorry if it's a bit short!
Hi very sorry i haven't updated for a while I've been super stressed because of school and work but i'll try to get better on that.
Thank you for reading my story!