✰ SLAVE 4 U | ❝Yandere Octavia x Reader Part 2❞ ✰

requester : Unknown

→quick summery : This is a part two of my first octavia x reader, going back to when y/n had run off after seeing the latter kill her own mother in cold blood.

→warnings : This story is completely different from the first part, Yandere behavior, Delusional thoughts and feelings, Yelling, Forced affection, Forced relationship, Overall toxic, OOC since Octavia would never kill her mother, Short as hell.

- 3rd person pov -

"Y/N, COME BACK!"
 That's all you could hear besides the sound of your heart pumping and your feet running along the marbled floors below. Her voice was shaken and hoarse, desperate to have you back.  She killed her mother. She killed. Her own. Flesh and blood.
Your thoughts were interrupted by movement behind you. She was even closer then you realized. The knife was still in her hands, an iron grip clasped around the handle. Were you next? Were you going to die??? 

Sudden weight was thrown on your back and arms wrapped around your torso in a tight grip, causing you and Octavia to fall over. A small groan coming from you as you hit the ground. Seeing the knife from the corner of your vision, your fight or flight instincts had kicked in which resulting in you squirming under the bird you used to consider a love interest.

"Stop squirming! Please just listen to me for a second!" Her words were unheard, as you continued to squirm and kick slightly. You weren't going to die a second time, you don't even know what's on the other side if you die twice in hell. She dropped the knife and griped your shoulders to turn your body to face her. 

Her face was teared and puffy, and small splotches of blood covered were in her hair and face. Her body, however, was soaked in the red liquid. The smell of iron was present, which caused you to scrunch up your face in disgust. 

"Y/N, luv, it's ok..! We can... we can clean up my mothers body and things can go back to normal, yeah? My father already hates her guts so he wouldn't really care much!" She cannot be serious. Caring for her delusions was the first thing on her mind right now?? "We can be happy again... just like old times! Don't you want that?! You want to stay, right?!" 

Your body and mind were screaming at you to say no, to kick her off and run. But your heart was beating with anxiety and fear, of her reaction of you doing that. She was clearly vulnerable at the moment. One wrong move, and that knife was going to stop your life for Lucifer knows how long. An eternity? A minute? It doesn't matter right now.

You carefully place your hand on her cheek, rubbing it soothingly to calm her down. She took it with desperation, and leaned in to your touch. "I love you so much, darling... I don't know what I would do without you..." 

This was a pathetic sight to see. The new heir for the Goetia family, melting for a simple demon like you. 

Even after all of the things you saw, heard, and felt. You still didn't have the guts so tell her off. You were too afraid.

Hey guys :3