01

They're aged 1 year

All of them are 8th graders but Shuji and he's friends are 9th graders 🤭

SEASON 1

(I'm almost done finishing the series and I don't remember a single thing they said so correct me😽)

Anyways the redhead I created is named Sabrina Honey 😻🍯💋

"Oh my God na! Eighth grade" Maya exclaims, excitedly.  "I know. It's gonna be amazing" Anna said

"Who do you think is in homeroom with us?"

"Um like a.. Sam?"

"Oh my God he wants you so bad!" Anna exclaimed giggling "Ew no never in a trillion years" Maya said, exaggerating."Maybe Um Sabrina Honey is in homeroom with us I think maybe" Anna said "The girl with red hair? Oh my God I'd die to have her hair" Maya exclaimed, jokingly.

"Same. Also do you think Alex is still dating Heather?" Anna asked "Hell na I heard they broke up because Heather gave a handjob to both Brandt J. and Dustin L." Maya said that made Anna flabbergasted "Oh my God what!" Anna exclaimed "Yeah" Maya said decorating her notebook "Should we invite Sabrina H to eat lunch with us tomorrow?" Maya asked "Hell yeah"

THE NEXT DAY
"What the fuck did you do?" Shuji laughed "Shut up Shuji!" Maya yelled while crying.

....
"Maya.." Anna said while Maya got in the car while putting her bag on a seat "What? Does it look bad?" Maya said while brushing her hair with her fingers "No Maya you look good!" Anna said "You really think so?-" "Yeah" "Does it really look good?" Anna and Maya were talking while Shuji got in the car "Move your bag dummy" He said "are we picking up Sam next?" "Yeah"

...
"What the fuck did you do to your hair Maya?" Sam asked. Maya turned to Anna "Na you said it looked good!" "It does-" Anna said

....
"We're picking up Sabrina next" Anna said "The redhead?" Maya said "Yes!" Anna exclaimed

....
"Hello Mrs Kone" Sabrina greeted while seating in the front seat "Hi Sab" Mrs Kone said "Hey Sabrina" Anna said "Hi" Sabrina replied back.

.....
"what do you think about this if I give it to Brandt?" Maya asked writing on the paper and showing it "Will you go out with me? Yes or no, circle Maya I. P" Anna read "Um it could go like this" Anna grabbed her highlighter and started writing "and write my name so he will know who it is" Anna nodded and handed Maya the paper "Perfect" Maya said folding it and writing Brandt.

....
"Oh my God I'm gonna like have my first boyfriend!" Maya exclaimed turning to Anna "No doubt" Anna said while putting on her lipstick. Sabrina ran to them panting "Hey" Sabrina said "Hey." They both said at the same time "Sabrina how old even are you. You look like your 13 but short. " "Because I am!"Sabrina said" And Um.." Before Sabrina could finish Brandt and Dustin came running to them while the look on Sabrina's face screams disgust knowing that they got a handjob knowing that their not even in 11th grade yet.

A/N: sorry if this chapter is short-