02

A/N: I gotta show you Sabrina's outfit btw 😍✌️
Also Idk if Sabrina is gonna have a love interest or not BITCH.

"Dustin said yes!" "Brandt Said Yes!" "I did not say yes!" Brandt and Dustin kept talking over each other until Becca stepped in

...
"Dustin said yes!" "Brandt Said Yes!" "I did not say yes!" Brandt and Dustin kept talking over each other until Becca stepped in. "You Guys stop that is literally so mean just tell her." Becca said giggling "UGIS!" Brandt yelled "Ugis BIYACH!" Dustin said copying him and running away while Brandt followed him. "Wait what?" Maya said staring at Becca while Sabrina and Anna just had a staring contest. "Oh honey don't you know it means ugliest girl in school." She said laughing and giggling. "Oh yeah that's really funny that's funny yeah.." Maya said "They're so mean." Becca said smiling "Yeah yeah. Thanks for telling me Becca" Maya said. Sabrina broke the staring contest as she side eyed Becca walking. Sabrina stared with concern at Maya. She looked like she was gonna cry. Anna stared at Maya." Maya are you okay?" Sabrina asked, seeing Maya cry made her felt bad. Maya went to the girls bathroom and Sabrina and Anna followed her."

..
Maya stared at herself in the mirror touching her face and hair.
"It's not like they liked my haircut" she said trying not to cry. "They're assholes" Anna said "Your not ugly Maya. They're just assholes they like to lie okay? so don't listen to them." sabrina said trying to comfort her "No they were right! I am ugly I'm a freaking freak." Maya said wanting to cry "No you're not." Anna said "Like... I'm ugis.." Maya said sniffing and crying. "Maya if ugis means beautiful unicorn then yeah. You- you're ugis. Then yeah, you are." Anna said smiling "No NA do you understand like I'm the ugliest girl in school! Do you get that in your skull!" Maya said crying "Like to love me is the biggest insult! Like, that's what it means!" Maya said "Then you know I've been insulted the greatest." Anna said. Maya hugged Sabrina and Anna.

....
Sam stared at the lockers filled with papers saying 'Brandt loves Maya' or 'Dustin loves Maya' It was gross. Sam stared at the papers  for more then a second then removed the papers.

...
" You know you literally look like hot right now" Anna said complimenting her. Anna: 💃... 💋💃🏳️‍🌈 /JOKE

"You know none of those actually make any sense!" Anna said "I know" Maya said. A boy walked by Maya "Hey Ugis" "Go fuck your mom!" Sabrina yelled The boy was flabbergasted because Sabrina was usually sweet. "We just have to do something about this" Anna said staring at Maya "Anna we can't." Anna stared at her lunch for a second then at the floor. "I have an idea do you know where the eighth graders sit?" Anna asked

...
Maya and Anna and... Sabrina were going to the eighth graders. Sabrina stared at Anna trying to look her best. Eventually they made it to Maya's brother and he's friends. "Uh" Sabrina said that caught Shuji's attention "You shouldn't be here" Evan said "Get out of here freaks. Fucking leave." Shuji said "Okay" Anna said "No Shuji no it's important" Maya said grabbing Anna's arm. "There were these boys in our grade who were.." Sabrina said "" Not kind to Maya yeah!"" I need you to beat them up Shuji" Maya said "Yeah" Sabrina side eyed Maya and Anna and then turning To Shuji "Like, it just needs to happen" Maya said "Why should I?" Shuji asked taking a drink from he's soda "See. Like I told you he wouldn't care. This is literally the worst day of my life he'd probably call me Ugis too!" Shuji turned to Maya "Did you just say Ugis?" Shuji said turning to Maya "Yeah.." Shuji stood up and walked towards Maya "Ugis is the worst thing you can be called. The list of Ugis's past are all henious dogs." Shuji said "There's a list?" Anna said raising an eyebrow "Look, I'm not gonna beat up a 7th grader but I can teach you some words. Um what do they look like?-" Shuji said "He has a Peanut butter face." Sabrina said outta of pocket "Thats so out of pocket Sab" Anna said staring at her "He has like this honeydew hair" Maya said "Yeah" Anna said "I meant he's bad features" "Oh I guess he's like short?" Maya said "He got a handjob from Heather Taylor she's a literal homie hopper!" Sabrina said "We're targeting the dude that has a peanut butter face Sab not the taylor girl"

A/N: SORRY TO BREAK IT Y'ALL BUT SLOW UPDATES OKAY AND SABRINA IS NOT THE MAIN CHARACTER HERE LOL IT'S MAYA AND ANNA