Chapter 1

Wei Ying, Yiling Muzu. Saw her sister die FOR her. And she didn't want more people to die for her. So, she committed suicide by flinging herself off the cliff with all of the books and papers written by her and Wen Qing.

Now? Now, She was a newborn TWIN, that remembered a little bit about a woman that must have been their mother. She could only feel complete Qi. Both Yin and yang combined. She decided to practice her techniques after she started to walk.

She and her brother were taught to read and write by their father and taught to cook by him too. He also took them to the forest with himself since they could walk. His twin children had blue hair with silver accents and silver blue eyes. His son had an oval face while his daughter had a heart shaped face. Their names were Tang San and Tang Ying. Tang San was the older brother, while Tang Ying was  the younger sister. What he didn't know, was that his twin children had started practicing martial arts and meditation to gather energy.

After their fourth birthday, she started to cultivate her golden core while doing housework with her twin brother, as her father was busy in drinking to forget some sorrow. Maybe, their mother didn't die in childbirth.
Due to the pure, complete Qi, she made her yin-yang core of golden ruby colour (looking like a ruby encased in gold) in 1 year. She had started practicing healing through herbs first and then learned sewing and healing from shop owners after their 3rd birthday. She also remembered all about healing and sewing that Wen Qing or Wen remenants had taught her, and the knitting, carving and gadget and artifact making she learned in lotus pier.Surprisingly, or unsurprisingly, her brother had agreed to learn some healing techniques. They went to the apothecary and got a time set for apothecary lessons.

One day, while searching for herbs, she found her brother practicing his techniques. She also practiced her martial arts of karate and jujutsu. While practicing, a San asks her, "How did you die, and at what age?" She was surprised and shocked. But, she centered herself easily and said, "Tell me how old you were when you died and I will tell you my mental age." He said, "Well, I died at the age of 25 years." She answered, "My mental age is that of 24." Which meant she died at the age of 19. This breaks the ice. They tell each other all the techniques they know, and how and when they died.

When they reach home, their father tells them that they were now old enough to start learning blacksmithing. Since then, everyday, they learned blacksmithing from their father in the morning, apothecary lessons in the afternoon and their private training in the evening.
One day they started talking about the weapons they used. San tells her about Silent Sleeve Dart, Dragon Beard Needle, Flying God Claw, Yama's Invitation, Torrental Pear Blossom Needle, Powder Shooting Shadow, Godly Zhuge Crossbow and Cluster Soul Chasing Ball. She in turn tells him about the opening fan that looked like to be made of paper, but was made of metal, the metal fan with some mechanisms inside, that used the user's spirit power to make needles and launch them, both called Spirit Fan. The dagger and hammer (kind of weight used for practicing the arm muscles) connected with chain and a dagger and fan similarly connected through chain both named Soft Whip Dagger, umbrella with weapons (needles, arrows and sword) hidden inside called Hidden Umbrella, whip with serrations, to cut the enemy called Cat Whip, walking stick or fashion stick hiding sword named Fashion Sword. And another few weapons that could be hidden in day to day things.

In the next 3 years, they learn healing techniques, sewing and cooking properly, blacksmithing techniques, each other's training ways (Wei Ying, now Tang Ying, learned misterious heaven techniques, while Tang San who even now was Tang San, creates his own golden core) and techniques (Tang clan's techniques from Tang San and tallisman making from Tang Ying  taught to each other.) In this time, they also learned medical techniques and sewing (dress making, embroidery and talismanic sewing).