Chapter 2

The village head had given them a bag each and told them it would help them survive until they got jobs. Both San and Ying looked into each other's eyes and nodded. Then, opened the bags at once. The bags, each as big as the two bags already on each of their shoulders, were filled with sleeping bags that ying's teacher made along with cooking utensils and some clothes with the colours of their preferences. Blue and sapphire colour clothes with violet overcoat for Tang San and midnight blue and azure colour clothes with purple overcoat for Tang Ying.

They were in the cart right now and the village head had just taught them how to steer the cart. They checked the clothes and cooking utensils before stuffing their other clothes in the gift bag while putting the cooking utensils and medicine in their own.

They had reached the school, so they came down to show their invitation to village elder sent them to the gatekeeper,who laughed at San ge for his martial soul, hearing his full innate spirit. Before any of them could do anything, a man came and told the gatekeeper to open the gates. The gatekeeper said " What a loafer. He just sits on a fake position. Who knows more about martial souls than anyone without even being a soul elder? Just a waste person." No matter what, they still had to thank him. As the teacher had helped them in.

He takes them to a private stable, helps them park their cart and situate their donkeys in the stables. Then, while coming out, asked them to show their martial spirits to him in his office. The go to the office with him and show their blue silver grass vine and spirit control blue silver vine flute. He asks, "What are your other martial spirits, as blue silver grass cannot have full innate energy and normaly does not even have more than innate energy level of 5. While the vegetation flute, is normally used by farmers to cultivate crops or guard the graveyard and does not have full innate energy, even if it sometimes is more than level 5." Tang Ying says " You are really a master to deduce this by the existing information. Sorry to say, but we promised our parents to not show it to anyone without their permission, and they have left for some touring. Don't know when they will come." Tang San says, "It's good to know we believed in a right person. We would like to become your pupils if it's ok with you." The grandmaster says, "Well, I would like to have 2 powerful, strategic, understanding, all in all twins with potential to be my pupils. I would even swear you in." And so, the master pupil swearing ceremony commenced.
An hour later, after learning some things about the school, Tang San and Ying reach the dorm 7 and see a few empty bed spaces, so, they bring 2 beds together and put their drawers and trunks (that were included in the scholarship granted to powerful students) to the other side (wall side) of the beds. Then they fill their trunks and soon after, a senior comes with 2 big quilts and says that the teacher had sent it for them. As soon as they put the quilts on their beds, one of the children in the room come to challenge them for the bosshood of the dorm. Tang Ying agrees to fight him on the premise of her defence and his offence. He adds the rule that if he can't beat her to ground in 3 minutes, she will be the winner. In the 3 minutes, the poor, poor boy can't even touch her. In the end, he admits defeat. 10 minutes later, a girl comes to the dorm and is challenged by the boy once again. She beats him up and he tells  her that the boy from the twins did not fight. She asks him for a spar and begs him with puppy dog eyes when he refuses. So he agrees and they have a spar, In which he gets distracted for a moment and beaten up by her. Thus, Xiao Wu becomes the boss of dorm 7.