Chapter 1

Manik Malhotra, a gem of a guy with pure heart but for world he is a Monster, who can go to any extent to protect his loved ones, who always stand with his friends without even thinking about his happiness,
The only thing or person that he ever wanted in his life is his STAR, his Nandhu, the girl who understands him without even telling, who pamper him when he is unwell, who give him a family, his chacha , chachi and champ that he always craved for or forgive him when  he hurt her by leaving her for his buddy, Dhruv or bullying her with his friends from starting of college.
She came into his dark  life like a star and lighten up just like she promised once.
And about his friends, that's a long story in his life, when his so called mother , or neyonika that is what he calls her, used like an ATM, who only wanted him when she wanted his or his  dad's sign in any documents or a father who don't even care about him , the only constant in his life was his friends,  FAB 5 a band who everyone in the college admire .
When they first meet the only connecting string was music but then they become friends eventually best friends. But for Manik they become his family. But for them ?
For Fab 4 Manik Malhotra is an ATM just like his mother, but the difference is they never show their true colors to him. But is he don't know about his friends, maybe yes or maybe no.

They never wanted anyone to come in Manik life, that is why they made sure to make Aliya as Manik girlfriend. Everything was going smoothly until the day Nandini Moorthy entered in space college. Bullying, fights and then attraction atlast Aliya's Jealousy,  everything changed. Manik and Aliya's break up shook Fab 4. They tried to solve it. But it never worked. Otherside after a lot of hardship including Dhruv telling his feelings about nandini to Fab 4 and they helping him to manik leaving her and after every thing he pacifying her, here started the journey of MANAN. When Fab 5 came to know about his dating they tried to separate them only to loose.
And here comes another plan - to make him choose between FAB 5 and Nandini.  Because they know Manik will never leave them, because for him Fab 5 is " one for all, and all for one". Even if he is confused, they can surely manipulate him with their friendship card and even Navya best friend of Nandini, who is jealous with her always is ready to  speak against her. Everything is planned. And they are ready. To make sure that Nandini will be out from his life, but is it easy,  only time will tell