Another day, Another bond

( In space college Mumbai)

Fab 4 with NH3 arrived Space early morning just to saw some juniors practicing in the common jam room.

Aliya: hey everyone get out we have to practice now.

The juniors just looked at each other. They know they can't make fab4 enemy before, but now with manik absence and new trusty announcement give them courage. One girl , Rakhi, who already fab5 ragged came infront of the group.

Rakhi: And why would we do that.

Aliya: oh newbie we are Fab 5 if you don't know

Rakhi: I think it is fab4 guys. And we are already practicing here.

Mukti: who the hell are you to disrespect us, haa

Rose( another girl): I think you already forgot about the announcement of new trusty.  So why don't we go to principle Office to discuss this.

Mukti: You

Cabir just pulled Mukti and everyone came out of the jam room where juniors again started their practice.

Mukti: how dare she, and cabir why the hell you pulled me.

Harshad: because baby we can't afford any complaints now, not until the song completed.

Aliya: but Bhai, how will we practice then

Navya: I think after college only we can practice.

Aliya: what about Aryaman, did he called anyone.

Dhruv: nope maybe busy with family.

Cabir: guys I think it's time for our class.

Mukti: can't we bunk it.

Dhruv: no mukti we can't.

They without intrest go to their class.

( In Australia)

Everyone rushed towards Manik only to see him trashing his hands and legs with panic and sweating . Nandu just hugged him but he didn't stopped panicking. Suddenly Aarav came with an injection and injected him. Manik Slowly calmed down and sleep. Everyone was worried. 

Aarav: I think we have to leave. Don't disturb him with noise

Nandini just looked him vulnerable.

Aarav: nandu, I just gave him sedatives. He will wake up morning only. So come on.
Nand: ok

Arnav: Aarav what happened to him

Arnav: maybe nightmare about accident.  Don't worry before it become panic attack I gave him sedatives.

Amms: but is he okay, Suddenly this

Manasi: amms he faced this big accident and I think he already faced something like this before and this one triggered him to remember that accident.

Aarav: we have to make sure he will be happy most of the time and  keep him busy with something always.

Nandini all the time looking at him with tears.

With that everyone left from there. But Nandini didn't get sleep decided to walk in garden sometime. When he reached there Maya is already sitting there in a bench  maybe gazing stars. When Maya hear the sound she looked only to see Nandini going from there so she called her.

Maya: nandini

Nan: haa?

Maya: come

They both go to garden and sit.

Maya: you know when Manik was going from here I was just 13. He was the most energetic kid I ever seen. And intelligent also. He is close with everyone. But Arnav Bhai and me were very protective about him, maybe because he is the youngest. We both were always matured. We were elders. But after manik came it's like we become child with him. My Manu

Nan: you really love him

Maya: he is my jaan . For me he is always my first child. You know the first time I saw you punching him I was furious.

Nan: Aarav Bhai told me.

Maya:( smilingly): but with you only we  saw him smiling with his hearts. We saw the playful manik, thank you for taking care of him and making him happy.

Nan: can I call you di

Maya: I told it's your wish

Nan( with smile)  di he is still a child only, the one gone from here before 15 years.

Maya: I know. And now he is acting all cheerful and happy with us because he is insecure. What if we leave him again if he not accept us .

Nan: di

Maya: I know my Manu nandini, but I know he will accept us Slowly. Don't worry.

Nan: what about neyonika mam and fab4

Maya: you still call her mam, ok good girl don't worry about her or that so called friends.  I will deal with them.

Nan: ok

Maya: so what next

Nan: don't know, just going with flow like always.

Maya just smiled and saw stars .

Nan: you also like stars.

Maya: yes from childhood, even me, arnav Bhai with baby manik always stay awake looking stars. He loves it you know. After he gone Arnav Bhai stopped star gazing. But it always gave me hope, one day my baby will come back to me.

Nan: manik also says the same, stars gave him  hope.

Maya:( mischievously) so you promised him to shine for him always right?

Nan( shocked): what, did you know?

Maya: yup I even know how you make him run whole college that day

Nan: shit. Everyone knows

Maya: don't worry , they will not embarrass you promise.

Nan: mmm

After that they just looked at stars without saying anything. A new bond was forming there  without them knowing - a common link between them- love for Manik.