(1)

Introduction Of Perfectly Imperfect.

(1)

Love.

Could it be what defies how the universe revolve and exist? Is it what connects us all? Perfect and Imperfect beings. Could it be possble that Love is what's going to make you defy and break all of your universal rules?

Before I tell you my story, you should know a few facts and realities about my world. You see, my world is called Perfection. As stupid and unbelievable as it sounds, it is Perfection. No one in my world is imperfect. We live in the customs of reality, not fantasy; Perfection, not imperfection. No one in my world is unhappy, unsatistified and feeling grim or sad. If there were, this person would be banished to the other part of the galaxy where the imperfectionists are, it commonly known as Earth. But to our content, no one was banished since the Humans first arrived in our world.

We are called the Race Of Perfection, The perfect creatures, or Immortals. We practically live forever. But if you ask me, I think living that long is really exhausting. We never suffered from any diseases, global warming, or pollution of any sort, because our world and the people living in it are perfect.

And that my friends, is the burden of perfection.

Imagine your world, Earth, to be perfect.

There is no fued, war, pain, hurt, suffering, sadness, or mistakes.

Imagine that there is nothing wrong and imperfect about your world.

Yes, that would be a pretty sight, wouldn't it?

What if I tell you that the world you're living in, is better off without perfection? Would you say I'm right? Would you say I'm wrong? Most of you would answer yes.

I know this because your world is a much better place than the world I'm living in.

Why would I say such a thing?

Well, let me start about your world being fun.

Your world believes in Fate, Destiny, and Hope. While mine believes in the certain reality. The people in my world believes in the inevitable, not the impossible.

I read it a book written by someone from your home planet. Yours have rules you can easily break anytime and not get caught. While mine have unbreakable rules you have to follow and if you didn't, ofcourse you will be sentenced less than a year in the Imperfection world, depending on the rule you break.

This is where our story starts.

My name is Kiera Coleine Harrington, daugther of Dixon Quimby Harrington and Patricia Flander Harrington. Well as all of you know, my life is perfect. I made no mistakes, no regrets, and no wrongs in life.

You see, I'm the type of girl you want around. I'm perfect, I'm smart, I'm everything you'll want. As far as I'm concerned, they all want/ like/love me. Well, that is because, no one in this world knows the definition of hate, and jealousy. No one ever felt it, except the Imperfectionists. Yes, there are imperfectionists living among us here in the perfect world but they are kept hidden by the higher ranking authorities or Lords of Perfection.

One of them is Leo Knight. And his brother Kendall Knight. I'm secretly inlove with Leo. It was the best feeling; I have ever felt towards a person. Yet, for the first time in my life, I have never been sure.

Love.

Was it that? Or maybe it's not.

The feeling at the pit of my stomach says it is, while my brain says its not. It is so confusing I dont know what to do anymore.

For every feeling a Perfectionist feels, there is a corresponding rule. Sometimes, rules.

It just so happens that my feeling fell with Love. And Love, has a dozen of Rules.

Rule # 1. "A Perfectionist must never speak about his/her adorned perfectionist again until they were 18-21."

Rule # 2. "A perfectionist must never fall in love for an Imperfectionist. No Imperfectionist is allowed to be inlove with a Perfectionist. They will both be banned from Perfection and The Imperfection (Earth). They will be banished to the Outlands (Another 10,000,000 light years galaxy away from the milky way galaxy) in separate transportation devices and they will be transported in different locations."

That is just 2 rules I know about Love. The few others is far worser than that.

Because of love, Leone and I are happy.

But because of love, we can never be together. Because of love, Leone is leaving.

How can my life be perfect? I know it's not going to be perfect because he's not going to be with me. I need Leone Knight to be Perfect. I can never be perfect without him.

He's the one who makes me perfect.

Now, i must ask you this, do you still believe that our world is perfect? At some point it is. At a lot of points, it is not.

Cause we're both Perfectly Imperfect.