Fragility. Ghost_Of_You_08

OG summary:

With tears flowing down his face as his heart broke from hearing their harsh words, Takemichi went to speak. "I...I...it wasn't m-my f-fault... He l-left the day after our wedding n-night."

A thunderous look appeared on Haruka's face, and his eyes darkened at his son's speech impediment. A vicious snarl left his lips and without warning, Takemichi's father slapped him. Forcing a sharp cry to be released from the omega's lips as he fell to the ground. He sniffles, and weakly propped himself up on trembling arms making his father scoff at how weak and frail his son was. "I thought I told you over and over again that speaking like that was unacceptable. What are you? Incapable of forming a coherent sentence? Stop that impressible stuttering at once!"

———————————————————————

Ships

Mikey x Takemichi

———————————————————————

Warnings/ thoughts:

Ok so this is an omega verse sorry but so far there is no smut that might change but idk

Also this has child abuse and mention of trauma so if that trigger you I would stay clear of this one.

———————————————————————
A/N

Ok a couple things...

For people that are wonder what my username stand for it stands for

Gon don't look at me like that it's really turning me on
Gdlamtirtmo

I'm a huge hxh fan

Sorry I was gone for a long time my marking period just ended and I trying my best to get all my homework in because I graduated this year so I have to actually do good ( yes I know it says I'm 16 in my bio but I am graduating early)

Also I haven't been feeling myself lately I don't wanna get to into but I have really bad anxiety my depression had been bad lately.

But thank you for 1k views I'm happy you guys are reading these stories all of these fic are amazing and the authors are truly talented people💕💕

I hope y'all are having a nice day or night love you byeeeeeee💕💕