🕸️🌨️Meletoka🌨️🕸️

───────────────────────────
✨Title✨
------------------------------------------------------
If i woke up from the dead
────────────────────

💬Notes💬
------------------------------------------------------
Okay...so I can't have a picture for the story...it's just Kotoka. But why!?!-
I made this ship, because my life isn't over yet. I'll take it down once I get more context.
Love from author, Enjoy!
───────────────────────────

💫Summary💫
------------------------------------------------------
Meleco seems like quite the busy person and it's understandable with her being an exorcist, but when it comes down to it, she feels a bit worthless without a certain someone. The ghost that she can still speak to... but can't hug or give her physical contact. So what can she feel when that person wakes up from the grave and finally give her that physical contact? Happy or scared
_______________________________________
\___--(❁'▽--'❁)☕--(·ᴗ·)
♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。♡♡。·˚˚· ·˚˚·。

This is angst☁️/sad🌨️
_____________________________________

A fussy one brainer, like this purple haired, has nothing to do but impress a younger version of herself, according to the mirror that she stared at. How can she not!?!

Her hair has changed from that messy black pitch, only by her parents will. How she smiled when she realized. But other than that, she grew way taller and her pupils went from light pink to a darker tone, but she had no problems with those features, it seems, as she twists and turns in different angles to clarify the changes.

"You're fine, Mel!"
A voice speaks from behind. Her dull voice impression only makes the purple haired, Meleco even more distinguished.

How can she can calm down when her whole childhood was mostly her being told how she doesn't look good in anything, being forced to wear short skirts to get a little attention from her mom's former 'clients'. It was disgusting how she had to act like a nice person around such asses. Such pedos.

She sighs at the floating parasite, how can she be calm when the ghost just makes it seem as if she never cared?

She has always wanted to see how it felt to be a ghost, thus spared the pink and yellow ghost. Kotoka.

Not that she wants to become one, just that the ghost can simply represent a smaller and more adorable version of their usual selves, so they can float off the grounds of this dirty world.

"And plus, I heard that idiot got herself to jail for selling you out."
The ghost rebels. And how the girl invades her privacies. Now her tone was relaxed, as if she was irritated with the way Meleco was staring at the mirror.

Always comparing herself with the younger version in the mirror.

"Your jokes aren't very funny, Kotoka."
Meleco responds, she exits the room they previously occupied and with lack of acknowledgment, she closes the door. The ghost floats through the door and follows the girl down the stairs to an empty area, of a living room.

"Okay, but why would I lie to you, I'm already dead."
Meleco turns her head to face the ghost.
"Come on, Kotoka. Just because you are a ghost doesn't mean I can't just rely on ALL your answers. You can still lie, no"
"No..."
"..."
"Yes, I can still lie, but I choose not to."