☕💫Kyoster💫☕

───────────────────────────
✨Title✨
------------------------------------------------------
Stupid cupid calling
────────────────────

💬Notes💬
------------------------------------------------------
I really said,"okay...I'm sick, but, Kyoster. Now that's good content."
Because I had to proofread this and found sooooo many spelling errors, bruv. Okay enjoy. I'm still sick though, actually worse than before.
───────────────────────────

💫Summary💫
------------------------------------------------------
After fixing Sonny and Alban's love story, this just gives us more time to look at the reason to their love, Kyo and Aster.

It's basically a daily routine of Aster admiring Kyo way too much.
But does Kyo care? No. He doesn't.
Actually, he enjoys Aster's attention towards him.

Although, Kyo loves his celestial star, he seems to be having trouble with how to show it to him.

_______________________________________
<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>(˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ ˶)
་ ּ ̨𖥔 ִ ་ ، ˖ ࣪ ་ ˖ ʿ ꜝꜞ ᳝ ࣪ 𔘓 ་ ᳝་ ּ ̨𖥔 ִ ་ ، ˖ ࣪ ་ ˖ ʿ
This is calm☕/unidentified💫
------------------------------------------------------

"Yo, Kyo!"
The said boy turns around to the call, but just feels more annoyed than he was earlier. Ren was walking towards him.

"The hell do you want, Risotto?"
He questions the alien's sudden appearance to him. Out of all people, why did Ren come to him-

"Aster needs you in the clubroom, ASAP."
Ren didn't look scared or worried, instead he looked more jumpy and all smiles. So it's probably one of Aster's dumb pranks to get Kyo to just walk out on him, during that moment.
But what can he do,

Ignore him?

What!?! Never, that's his boyfriend.

.
.
.
.

"Oh my god, Star?"
Kyo enters the room to a place full of decorations as if it was one massive party. Then to the left, he saw the dumbo in his life. Aster.
Covered in literal confetti and ribbons.
The nervous smirk on his face shows this wasn't as planned.

"Doesn't he look pretty?"
The alien prince behind him asks, which just clarifies things up.
Kyo rolls his eyes with a simple "no" as he makes his way to the purple haired boy. Looking at the knots and starting to undo the whole thing, he's untangling Aster from the decorations. Which to great relief, was all removed. The second year appreciates. He always does.

"Thank you, Kyo~"
The purple haired boy hugs the taller tightly, giving no mercy for him to leave, but enough to breathe.
"Such a lifesaver-"
"Imma cut you off from there cause that's crazy."
Kyo shuffles out of the boy's hug, and steps away abit.

"Affection isn't my thing, and you know it."
He states as he places the decorations in his hands on the clubroom table and exits the room. The second year glances at Ren with a smile and then follows his lover. "Don't worry, I'll clean up the decor, enjoy the rest of your day!" The prince smiles through his suggestion. He seems to have it under control, so Aster waves his SC (Student council) president a joyful rest of their day too.
You could hear Aster shout through the halls. Giggling towards his lover, before slowing down by his side.