Find Him

"Everett?"

Nobody's POV

Blake steps toward Everett with her hands raised, "We just want to help you." Luna walks around the mess on the floor and she steps on already broken glass and breaks it even more causing Everett to turn his attention to her. Luna speaks to him but it's like he has absolutely no control of himself... and that scares them. Blake cautiously continues to step toward Everett while he's distracted glaring at Luna for making a racket. She keeps walking towards him slowly until she's right in front of him. Everett turns his attention to Blake when he feels her grab his left arm and hand pulling it to her. "Everett...Baby... breath." Luna comes forward now and grabs his right arm, helping center him to his human side "Breath Ev... come on you got this." Blake and Luna glance at each other as Everett's eyes start to flash between brown and a glowing deep yellow. His fangs retract but his eyes keep flashing... "Blake talk to him some more. He responds to you...Do that lion's breath thing he taught you." "That's a good idea. Everett look at me.." Everett lifts his head and makes eye contact with Blake "Do lion's breath with me... Do you remember how to?" Everett nods his head and they begin the lion's breath with Luna following along as well. The entire pack feels the anger and rage they started to feel disappear. "I'm sorry." "You have nothing to be sorry for Everett, me and Luna understand. I can feel it, all of us are calm now including Baron and Harlan." When Blake said Baron, Luna jerked her head towards her and spoke... "You can feel Baron?? I can't even feel him and I'm his sister." "Yeah, it probably has something to do with him being the one who bit me or something." "I can feel him too...he's....calm." Luna looks between both Blake and Everett and realizes they will probably always have a better connection to Baron than she and Harlan will. "Welp let's get you out of here. We'll help you....you look a little weak." Everett mumbles "Okay" in a groggy tone and Luna pulls his right arm around her shoulder with Blake doing the same with the left.

Baron's POV

I bit Garrett... he's going to be just like Blake and Everett. Ramsey a.k.a "mom of the year" thinks Garrett and her are going to lead this pack but I know something she doesn't. I can sense when the people in my pack have a mate because of my gift...Everett has met his mate already...I made her what she is. Blake and Everett are mates but I don't know how to tell them...when I meet them it'll be my first time meeting them in person. What am I supposed to say, "Hi I'm Baron. Sorry for trying to kill you and thank you for saving my life...Oh also your mates." no I can't say that shit. It was already hard enough for me to make contact with Everett now I have to tell them they're mates, hell no I'll let them figure it out themselves...... Something's wrong...

Nobody's POV

"Mom? or whoever you are...where did Garrett go?" "I'm your mom Baron...And what do you mean where's Garrett?" Baron rolls his eyes at what Ramsey says and speaks, "He's gone..." Baron and Ramsey look around the fire station and see no one except Malcolm... "Where the hell did he go?!?! Shit! Baron, we can't just lose a whole ass man." Kristin looks around panicked but then she starts to calm down, she shouldn't worry, the pack will be able to find him. First, she needs to get Malcolm arrested and then help get Harlan out of jail.  Just then she gets an idea.

Ramsey: Everett! It's Kristin Ramsey if the girls have found you. Go to the police station.  you guys can be Harlan's alibi for the murder charge. If you guys can prove he was with you the entire time they should release him.

She sends the text not expecting a response then she sees where it says he's typing.

Everett: Hey Mom, It's Luna. We are headed down there now.

Ramsey is shocked...Luna knows she's her mom.

Ramsey: You know? And good

Everett/Luna: Yeah I know.....