Chapter 16: What is That?

After the hole had appeared right behind Y/N, She nearly fell and Cala Maria shouted her name in a worried tone but luckily, Y/N caught herself before she could fall. She showed thumbs up to her and she cheered. Y/N ran to the mermaid and picked her up bridal style. Cala Maria held into the piece of the ink machine while Y/N jumped. Being underwater can be fun sometimes, but not when you need breathing. Cala Maria gave the part to Y/N fast and helped her to reach the surface. Y/N breathed in the air once she reached the surface and panted. She felt like she was princess Ariel from The Little Mermaid animation movie by Disney.

That's what she exactly did and Y/N threw her hair in the back so that her bangs won't disturb her

That's what she exactly did and Y/N threw her hair in the back so that her bangs won't disturb her. No, she doesn't have the tail of a mermaid and wearing a shell bra. 

"Y/N!" It was Bendy who shouted and ran towards her.

Once the demon reached her, he finally can lay his bare hands on his love. You can not believe how happy and relieved he felt once seeing her alive. 

"I did it! I got the piece!" Y/N exclaimed happily, feeling also glad to see her boyfriend.

Bendy hugged her. "Don't scare me like that again, Y/N!" He then cupped her cheeks and kissed her with full of passion. Felix smiled at the sight while Boris was fanboying with Mugman. Cuphead just stared. Y/N kissed him back and gave him the cog. Bendy gave the piece over to Boris and the demon helped Y/N to get out. She felt herself freezing and she noticed then he was staring at her chest, blushing. Y/N looked down at her chest and she blushed. She immediately covered her chest with her hands and arms as her bra was visible. 

Felix then walked over and wrapped Y/N in a towel. "Here you go, Y/N."

Y/N thanked the cat and they all went to relax under the cave close to the waterfall. Now that the monster is defeated, the team can go but as I said, they needed to relax after this While they were relaxing, Bendy pulled his human over his lap and she smiled at him. 

"Hey, Boris? How many pieces are there for the machine?" Felix asked.

"If I remember correctly... Bendy said there were 6 pieces... Sooo, this is our first piece," the wolf responded.

"Tha's correct, Boris. We need to find the other pieces still," Bendy responded while rubbing Y/N up and down to warm her up. 

Felix then went to the river, causing everyone to watch him and they couldn't believe their eyes when his bag turned into a boat. Everyone began to pack up while Y/N was told to relax so that's what she did. After everything was packed, they all settled on the boat. 

"Sooo... I'm supposed to go with it that your bag turned into a boat?" Boris asked, looking at Felix.

Felix responded: "Yes."

"Where are we going, Felix?" Y/N asked while not sitting on Bendy's lap anymore so that he controls the boat and Cala Maria was helping push it.

"Earlier, I was thinking about how air is down here, so I thought there is an opening! It seems I was correct! I can feel fresh air flowing this river!" Felix then noticed something and shone his later on it. Y/N couldn't believe what she saw. "... Uhm, Bendy? You might wanna look at this,"  Felix said.

"Huh?" Bendy then looked where the others were looking and couldn't believe what he saw. Y/N couldn't believe what she saw either. That's the first time she saw this since TheBbros stopped uploading the pages on Tumblr. Ever since it stopped, some fan artists took it into their own hands and adopted the series to give it an end. Y/N never had a chance to see what other artists created so now, she didn't know what to expect. Y/N found weird writing and didn't know what there was on. 

"Bound to the ink. The gears shall move clink. Plush that will change in sync. The disc shall play in ink. The wrench will turn tink. The Illusion of Living interlinks. Shade thee, shade us all one day. Shade the one who wields the ink. Shade the one who has been lost. Shade and erase the evil away. Shade and save the souls that were tossed," Bendy read it all out.

  Everyone was quiet and stunned at what Bendy had read. So it was kind of a prophecy? Y/N stared stunned at her boyfriend's words. Also, at the beginning of the text, Y/N's mind clicked on what they were looking for: a plush, a wrench, a book, a music disc, and an ink pot. They already have the cog (or gear) but Y/N's mind began to ask, didn't they have the wrench? 

"Bendy, what the actual fuck!" Boris cussed, which made everyone look shocked at the wolf kid. He never cussed!

"Langauge!" Felix exclaimed. 

That's when a fight/argument broke out between the quest brothers, which made everyone look sad, especially Y/N. 

"First, it was the monster form thing and now you can read literal scribbles?! What's next?!" Boris yelled.

"Boris, I don't understand any of this! I'm sorry but that was uncalled for!" 

"Uncalled for?!" Boris couldn't believe what his ears hit after what his older brother said. 

That's when Felix broke apart and told them there will be a better time to explain all of this but right now, they needed to get out of there. That's when a noise was heard, causing them all to look where it came from. It was pitch black but Y/N and others could make out the evil eyes in the dark. Y/N began to freak out. What was that? That's when the waterfall began to crack and made now everyone freak out.