Chapter 94

Ruan Tang slept for a long time, but because of his condition, Auston was not very fragrant.

After waking up and washing, the logistics robot brought him breakfast.

Ruan Tang immediately stunned at the scene, politely declined: "I know that the food supply in the army is limited. I just need to take nutrients like everyone else. It is not necessary to make an exception for me. Give me more breakfast and return."

How did you live at Di Xing? Since you came to Bianguan, Ruan Tang intends to abide by the rules of Bianguan.

A small amount of fresh food in the army is a limit for high-ranking officers. He who came to the army with no achievements in the army, even if he is the companion of the commander of the army, is not eligible for preferential treatment.

Ruan Tang knew this very well.

"This breakfast is for the regiment. No one makes an exception, and no one will give you more food." The robot answered very honestly.

Ruan Tang immediately hesitated and asked, "What about the regiment leader? What does he eat?"

"He's eating nutrition, let me bring you breakfast." The robot answered truthfully.

Ruan Tang didn't say anything when he heard this, but the corner of his mouth rose up unconsciously: "Then you thank the regiment for me."

Looking at these breakfasts, Ruan Tang thought unconsciously that the alpha surface looked so cold, but in fact, she lost her memory, but her character has not changed at all. She is still so straightforward and so proud ... Still so cute.

The taste of Bianguan's simple breakfast was not comparable to that of Emperor Star, but Ruan Tang felt inexplicably sweet after eating it.

He knew that this alpha had thought of him from the beginning.

...

After having breakfast, Ruan Tang offered to go to the Ministry of Military Industry to help.

Although the Gemini Fortress is a border gate, and the supply of fresh food and other materials is limited, the military research and development department, because it has to resist the Zerg for many years, is not as advanced as the First Research Institute.

There are thousands of researchers in the entire military department.

Everyone is busy like a tireless worker ant.

"Chairman Ruan, welcome and welcome, you are welcome to come to our Ministry of Military Industry for guidance." As soon as Ruan Tang went, the head of the Ministry of Military Industry immediately smiled.

Ruan Tang immediately yelled, "I ca n't talk about guidance. I came to communicate with you and learn from everyone."

"You sit first, I'll get you some hot water." The person in charge was very kind and caring about Ruan Tang.

But after one day, there was nothing practical for Ruan Tang to do, and Ruan Tang wanted to talk to other people. The researcher was very eager to deal with him, but he never asked Ruan Tang a specific matter. I just focus on doing my own thing ...

Ruan Tang saw them like this, but when they were busy, it was not easy to disturb them.

Ruan Tang himself did this business in the past, but he can understand the situation in which he devoted himself to the research, and he didn't think there was anything.

Until the next day, the person in charge dealt with him this way.

As if he was a senior statistician from Emperor Star.