ᯓ✩...↺ Sebastian

"So I simply just go in, gather the information on the computers and come back out?" I asked and receiving a nod in return from my partner, well more like my boss Sebastian.

We were decently close. We had worked together for years so I was used to the way he acted before our missions. He was always in such a focused mode.

"Okay.." I slid out from the car, closing the door silently.

I didn't glance back as I heard the car begin to drive off. I knew this buildings lay out like the back of my hand. It took me a few weeks to memorize it for this mission. It wouldn't be too hard. Sebastian had already taken care  of the cameras. I simply had to make it past what ever guards were out.

I climbed over the fence that surrounded the building and I jumped down onto the ground. I wore a simple outfit that was fitted against my body. It would be easiest to move around in this than anything else.

I made it to a side door, the light hovering over the door slightly flickering in and out. I fixed the gloves on my hand, pushing my hand against the door handle to slowly bring it down.

It didn't take much for me to slip inside of the large building. To my luck there seemed to be very few guards on duty. It didn't take a lot for me to get into the main control room where all of the information was held. There was only two men inside.

I stepped in and closed the door, slowly locking it. They wore headphones and they were so in grossed in their work that they hadn't even heard the light creak sound of the door.

I pressed my back against the door as I watched their backs, slowly stepping forward and making my way towards their seats. They sat looking at large screens that displayed information that I didn't quite understand— and there was a small screen displaying some sort of sport that they were looking at on and off.

I saw plenty of numbers, dates, years and things of that sort. Though, none of it was truly important to me because it wasn't my job. I wasn't here to decode and figure out what all of it meant. I was simply here to gather all of what I could on a few drives and I did just that.

Since both of them sat rather close to each other I placed my hands on their heads, slamming them together hard enough to knock them out. There wasn't a struggle since I had done it in such a quick movement.

I used my foot to push the man on my right to the side, moving up and pushing a flash drive into his computer. I did the same with the man on my left. Soon enough I had gathered all of the data on each of the computers and it was time for me to make my leave.

Just as I was stuffing the little flash drives into my pockets I heard the door knob jiggle. I turned back, my breath hitching within my throat as I mentally cursed at myself.

I hadn't expected for anyone else to come near this room. It was simply something I hadn't thought about. I quickly patted one of the guys down, finding that he had a gun on his belt. I snagged it, holding it against my thigh as I walked towards the door.

I tried to make as little sound as I could. I didn't want to make things anymore difficult. Not that they were difficult to begin with. I pressed my body against the wall on the backside of the door, watching as the door knob jiggled.

"Hey, you guys good in there?" A deep voice echoed through the door.

Of course there was no response, they were both knocked out. Only a simple sound of cheers from the little tv showing the game could be heard.

"Hey- the doors locked." The door knob jiggled a little more before I heard the sound of keys clinking together.

Shit