Lando

By this point I had grown up a lot and that's why this didn't work, I think.

After the summer break of 2019 I just spent time with family and friends I had a few hook ups but nothing serious mainly because I had eyes for Lando. Now I look back and think what did I see in him but it led me to Carlos and wow that was great but that's later.

Spa 2019

Y/n "max is lando single"Max "yeah I'm quite sure he is why is he your next victim"Y/n "funny jealous much"Max "I thought it would be Alex now that really would annoy your dad if you dated three of his drivers in a row"Y/n "I think he would fire m...

Max "yeah I'm quite sure he is why is he your next victim"
Y/n "funny jealous much"
Max "I thought it would be Alex now that really would annoy your dad if you dated three of his drivers in a row"
Y/n "I think he would fire me and never let me near anything f1 related again"
Max "then I will have to keep you and Alex apart so I don't lose you"
Y/n "good point excuse me while I go kiss Alex in front of my dad"
Alex walks in "my ears are burning"

Max looks at him and says "y/n's dating life"Alex "ah yes your dad warned me" max loses it with laughter As you ask "what he warned you?"Alex "yeah don't date you or I'm in trouble"Y/n "not funny max he said he would stay out my dating life"Alex "...

Alex "ah yes your dad warned me" max loses it with laughter
As you ask "what he warned you?"
Alex "yeah don't date you or I'm in trouble"
Y/n "not funny max he said he would stay out my dating life"
Alex "I'm sorry it is funny but just be glad he cares"
Y/n "that I'm not distracting his precious drivers"
Max "it's okay Alex she wants lando now"
Alex "lando?"
Y/n "I'm leaving now bye"
Alex "wait no I want to hear more"
Max "I'll let your dad know you've moved on to mclaren"
Y/n "I can't hear you"
I liked the year and a half me Alex and max had working together we always had fun and I know what your thinking and no me and Alex never dated he got with Lily not long into his time at red bull and they are still together and so cute.

You are walking through the paddock when you see Lando who comes over to you.

At this point I'm pretty sure that Max and Alex immediately told Lando that I liked him and that's why he asked me out

Lando "hey do you want to go on a date with me"
Y/n "yeah, Sunday night?"
Lando "can we make it tomorrow"
Y/n "yeah that's fine by me"
We went on this date and I liked him. I think I knew from the start he was a little immature for me but we continued to date. I would never have said the relationship was going well it was a few dates and I spent some time in the mclaren garage.

This was the fourth race since we were together and I was sitting in the garage when lando came and gave me a kiss and just walked away. Carlos was there he could tell by the look on my face I wasn't happy with lando well that and it wasn't hard to work out everyone accept lando knew.
He came over to me "I think he's going to do media he won't be back for a while"

Y/n "thank you for telling me unlike him"Carlos smiles "yeah you are far too mature for him he still acts like a kid"Y/n "yeah I need a man" you look him up and down flirting with your eyes as you walk away to the red bull garage

Carlos smiles "yeah you are far too mature for him he still acts like a kid"
Y/n "yeah I need a man" you look him up and down flirting with your eyes as you walk away to the red bull garage.
Y/n "max I need to break up with lando"
Max "I'm surprised it's taken you so long"
Y/n "yeah I just kept hoping he would grow up if he was in a relationship but he hasn't"
Max "okay but be gentle with him"
Later that day I found lando.
Y/n "I'm sorry but this just isn't working we are too different"
Lando "are we breaking up I thought we were good"
Y/n "I'm sorry see you around lando"
I later found out I made him cry when he came to me at the start of the 2020 season and said he fully understood why we broke up at that point after seeing me and Carlos. He said it was clear to him now that he had not treated me the way he should have and that he always pushed me to the side even if unintentionally.