Mick

This one I will never understand myself because of the timing after having Aria. Things between me and Carlos were not so good anymore and I fell in love with mick. We just got on we understood each other and he was amazing with Aria and after she was born all I cared about was her and what was best for her. And I felt like mick was good for us at the time. He looked after her, got up during the night with her, all so I didn't have to. So I could sleep and he was such a gentleman he planned romantic dates all the time for us. But first let's go back to the day Carlos proposed.

So you know I ran away but you don't know I ran into Charles, "y/n why did you say no"

Y/n "because of you, you got in my head and I know he's not the one for me not right now at least it's not working between me and Carlos I didn't want it to go like this though"Charles "so talk to him"Y/n starts to cry "why did he have to propose ...

Charles "so talk to him"
Y/n starts to cry "why did he have to propose and in front of everyone"
Charles "because he is a romantic and wants to make you happy"
Y/n "we haven't even spoken about marriage it has always just been about Aria"
This is when I remembered I had just ran away leaving my daughter I think Charles noticed I only just realised this. Charles "it's okay she's with your mum and dad and Carlos and he is her dad he'll look after her I'm sure she will be okay with out you for a little while"

Poor choice of words Charles I started crying even more and ran away from him. This time he left me only because Charlotte came out the Ferrari garage to get him after seeing us talking. I walked up and down the paddock just thinking about what to say to Carlos. I felt so bad for saying no like that, well I didn't even say no I just screamed in his face. I walked past lando who at the time clearly didn't know what to say to me as he just walked past me and went back to his garage as I found a spot to hid to think.

I'm not sure where Carlos was during this time but mum and dad had Aria in the red bull garage

I'm not sure where Carlos was during this time but mum and dad had Aria in the red bull garage. I eventually went back to the red bull garage but by that time mum took Aria and left thinking I had also left as lando never said he saw me not to anyone ever which has always surprised me.

Max comes up to you "you have confused me with this one Horner junior"
Y/n "why did he have to propose max"
Max "because he thought you were in love and would say yes I guess"
Y/n "max please did you know"
Max "yeah I did try and stop him I said you were in no place to think about that right now and that he should talk to you"
Y/n "at least someone knows me"
Max "of course I know you better than anyone that's how I know you were not surprised when he proposed"