Another Idol Flirts With You ~ Keonhee ~ ONEUS

When you are at an award show with your boyfriend, the many things that could happen is running into other idols. I was friends with most of the idols in different companies, one of the ones I knew was a friend of my brother; he was part of Seventeen. I knew most of the people here from being a designer or a make up artist, so when I saw Seventeen; I was excited. I walked over and the first person I saw was Mingyu, "Mingyu!" I said and hugged him.

"Wow, look at you." He said, he then kissed my cheek. I then smiled and saw Keonhee standing beside me, he then grabbed my hand. "Oh, hello Keonhee." Mingyu said.

"Hey." Keonhee said.

I then looked at Mingyu, "Did you guys get nominated for anything or performing?" I asked.

"We are performing two of our songs and we got nominated for best group song." He said, I then smiled at him. As I was talking, Keonhee was looking at how Mingyu was looking at me. We then heard someone tapping the mic, "Well, I guess I have to find my group. See ya later." Mingyu said, I smiled and waved bye to him.

We then got to our table, I then saw Keonhee's facial expression. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He said, he then looked at the stage. I then looked at him with a raised eyebrow, why is he acting weird?

After a couple of awards and performances, Keonhee stood up to go somewhere. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"I have to go to the bathroom." He said, he then walked away.

As I sat there on my phone, I saw someone sit next to me. "Where's your date?" The person asked, I then looked up and saw Mingyu sitting there.

"He went to the bathroom." I said, I then saw he was all sweaty. "You did amazing by the way." I said.

He smiled, "Thanks." He said, he then got closer and grabbed my hand. "It sucks that your date isn't here right now." He said.

I then looked at him, "Why do you say that?" I asked.

"He can't stop me." He said, I then looked at him confused. He then leaned in closer and he kissed my lips, I never knew this would happen. After he pulled away, I saw him back away from me quickly and he left. I then saw Keonhee sit down in his chair, I just kept staring at the empty chair in front of me.

"Hey, are you okay? What did I miss?" Keonhee asked me.

I then looked at him, "Can we go home?" I asked.

"Sure." He said, he helped me put my jacket on and we walked out of the building holding hands. As we were leaving, I saw Mingyu. I then looked away from him quickly as I did Keonhee looked at me, "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

"Ye-Yeah..." I said, I then held his hand and we went back to our apartment. I then saw a notification from Mingyu, I then looked at it. After I read it, I got rid of the notification; how could he kiss me when he knows I'm with Keonhee...

"(Y/N)." Keonhee said.

I looked at him, "Hm." I said.

"I can tell something is on your mind, what is it?" He asked.

I then looked down at my phone, "Keonhee...promise me that you won't get mad." I said, he then nodded his head. I took a deep breath in and then sighed, "So when you left for the bathroom, Mingyu walked over and sat down in front of me. We talked and then he..." I stopped.

"What?" He asked.

"He...He kissed me." I said, I then closed my eyes and looked away from Keonhee. All I heard was him sighing beside me, I then looked over at him. "Keonhee..." I said, he then looked at me and he pulled me in closer; he kissed me.

"Next time, I'll just have to bring you with me." He said, I then looked at him. "I can never leave my beautiful girlfriend alone." He said with a slight smirk, I just looked at him; I was glad he didn't get mad about it at all.