Im scared Cato

Okay so in this chapter I decided to cut to where they're at the tribute holders because otherwise it would have been an extra boring paragraph. :) Cato and marvel are now in Catos room. Marvel is laying on Catos bed whilst Cato is sitting at a desk.
Also I went completely off subject like towards the middle, incase if doesn't make sense .

"Im scared Cato.!" Marvels voice cracked at the end " Yeah well you shouldn't be, your a career and are going to do amazing." Cato said sternly. "I don't want to do this anymore . At first I was okay with it but when I was at the reaping everything changed!" Marvel said leaning up from the bed. "I'm just not ready yet..." Marvel admitted clearly sad. Cato got up from the desk and sat next to Marvel. "Listen Marvel I will be near you at all times. I will protect you from everyone." Cato smiled. He never had thought of helping or sparing anyone, but Marvel was different. He wanted to help  and protect him.
"You say that now, but when we're both in the arena and down to the last few tributes. You'll kill me."Marvel said scooting away from Cato. He ran his hand through his hair thinking about  himself living that long. Cato grabbed his hand. "You don't know what I'll actually do for you Marvel. I swear to you that I will NOT kill you."Cato said slightly annoyed at the thought of Marvel actually thinking he would kill him.
Cato never considered anyone else he trained with or talked with a friend. Though odd enough Marvel was different from the others. Marvel had been willing to open up to him about his worries, and fears. On the other hand Marvel had been very popular in his training academy, meaning that Marvel was known, but also didn't consider many people his friends. And because of that, both of them would likely stick together during the games. The two of them are very intimidating to everyone including the other careers. Careers normally weren't scared of each other but because Cato and Marvel stuck together during training sometimes it started to worry the others. Since if they get close enough they might betray them in the end.
" it's just kind of hard for me to trust people. Especially since your from another district." Marvel said almost embarrassed. "No it's completely fine . Honestly I don't even trust clove all that much. Sometimes I think she's gonna kill me the second shes able to." Cato explained. Neither of them trusted anybody. But Marvel was starting to warm up a little more to Cato.
"I'll say it over and over, I swear to you I won't kill you." Cato smiled not as annoyed as last time. Cato moved a little forward to grab something on the desk in front of him. That's when he realized the time. Him and Marvel had been hanging out for around 3 hours. Though most of the time probably was wasted on walking to the district holders.
Marvel was confused on what Cato had been staring at so he copied his actions. And once he moved forward he saw the time. "Crap! I shouldn't be here at this time. Cashmere and Gloss are probably looking for me right now." Marvel slurred his words talking so fast. "Hey, its fine. Were both from career districts so I doubt our mentors will care. We can just tell them we are trying to get to know each other since we're going to have to be allies, or we were doing one on one training with each other."Cato  assured. "You  don't  understand, Cashmere is extremely rude when I'm slightly late so I cant imagine what me going missing for a day will be like."  Marvel  admitted. Cashmere and Gloss were very rude for most of the time they were together. "Y'know for some reason I kind of expected that from Cashmere. She kinda just looks bratty." Cato laughed
"But still ill have my mentors have a talk with them if they complain at all." Cato  added. The majority of the tributes mentors  all knew each other so it wasn't that big of a deal. Marvel calmed down a little bit, and then leaned back and sprawled out onto the bed. He stared at the ceiling.  "Cato, how  many people do you think will die on the first day.?" Marvel stared blankly with no emotion at the ceiling. Cato's eyes shot towards him, confused in the sudden topic change "You shouldn't be thinking about that right now." Cato groaned wanting to change the subject. "You should be thinking about the  stuff were doing right now instead." Cato  said while getting off of the bed.  Looking back at Marvel.
He saw him staring back. Cato smiled and he looked away instantly. He shook his head smiling and went to go to the snack place in his room. He kept a bunch of the snacks from the cabinets in his room, since clove ate half of them on the first day. He grabbed one and threw it at Marvel. Marvel looked up, grabbed it and threw it back. Though Cato dodged it and laughed. "You need to work on your  throwing, not your spear throwing though since thats already basically perfect."Cato  praised him. Finally Marvel smiled and got off of the bed.  He started Walking towards  Cato, he looked him up and down. Cato started towards him as well, he noticed Marvel walking slowly, he sort of looked awkward. And then eventually they stood in front of each other.
"For the reminder, my spear throwing is nowhere perfe-" He was interrupted  by Cato pulling him in for a hug, which in a last second decision he decided to turn it into a kiss. Both of them were shocked, even Cato didn't believe he had done that.  At some point Cato relaxed and closed his  eyes. But Marvel stood there wide eyed. Cato was the one to pull away after about 20 seconds. Heavy breathing was all they could hearMarvel eventually calmed down a bit. Staring at Cato he decided to go in for a second kiss.

L+Ratio+l+l+l+l+l+l+l+l

So my words can be proven completely wrong.