Chapter:21.

Mrs. Jeon was just cooing on the cute baby bear, who was sitting beside her only......how cutely the baby bear was talking, his gasters while he mentioned something, his way of speaking with very tinny pout, and most beautiful his Boxy smile.....how cute it looks when he smiles...... literally the whole Kim Cutie Taehyung was cutest person exists, more cuter in reality than Jungkook have discribe....

And Jungkook was sitting on another couch right now sulking, few moments ago.....he was enjoying his mum nd taehyung's talk.....but as time passes, the Joen adult Jungkook become Jeon sulking Jungkook....

The two school time besties aka Mrs. Jeon and Kim Taehyung were enjoying their time, lost in their blabbering.....not minding the big sulking bunny.....who will start whining in few minutes.....but, does mrs.jeon and Taehyung care???🤔

The answer is a Bis NO..... They don't even know that bunny beside them is sulking....

Maids have already serve snacks and juice to taekook and pastries to Mrs.jeon which Taehyung have took with himself from the cafe.

Mrs. Jeon and Taehyung's chatting goes on~~

~~~

~~~

Jungkook's patients is raining......

Finally Jeon whinny Jungkook lost his patience......and stud from his sit and say to his mum....

" Mum!!!! We have assignment to do, will you let go Tae ???? So, we can complete our assignment.,... please!!!"

No... Jungkook didn't said directly that....he want Taehyung for himself or he is getting jealous from his own mum that....cuz of her Taehyung isn't sparing even one glance to him.

Btw... with whom  Jeon Jungkook is talking..... Yeah, it his Mum.... who knows all intentions of his winning bunny.... If it's about his most important assignment or if he want Taehyung for himself or he is just jealous of his mum......she know everything...

Still, she doesn't want to break that pretensions bubble of assignment, which created by her lovely son...

And.....Is she less dramatic than Jungkook.....she is his mum dude.....pro in everything.....

"Heee...you coconut head...go, go from here.... You are disturbed us.... Can't you see we are talking on very confident topic....shuuuu shuuu go from here."

Mrs.jeon said while shuuing her beloved son from Taehyung's and her sight....

Taehyung was enjoying the free drama..... while chewing his lips and nails.....he doesn't have popcorn or something to munch tho.

"Mummmmm........

Jungkook whined this time historically........

But, suddenly the coconut head got a superd  idea 💡......WOW.....

"TAE..... LET'S GOOOOOOoooo........."

Yep... Joen brilliant Jungkook got this superd idea..... running with Taehyung to his room from living room...

Before Mrs. Joen could have realise , what's just happened.....her coconut head son have already reached in his room's corridor....... with Taehyung behind.... how can he forgot Tae tho...

Taekook reached inside jungkook's room and immediately Jungkook shut the door of his room and,................................................................

........................................................................

.........................................................................

.........................................................................

........................................................................

Hug Taehyung tightly, close to himself, in his embrace, squeezing Taehyung like lamon from his arms,.... and will never let him go....

Taekook's breath were unsteady cuz  whole way of running to jungkook's room from living room ....

Both don't want detach from each other body......

For Taehyung jungkook's embrace is always his safest place to relay on...

And, for Jungkook.... it's feel like home....warm, cozy, loved......

Finally, after 10 mins Taehyung raised his head from jungkook's shoulder and Jungkook  from Taehyung's head crown..... Jungkook just love to sniff taehyung's head...the fragrance of Taehyung's hairs had become another addiction of Jungkook.

Taekook smile on each other lovingly... Jungkook pat taehyung's haed and lead him towards his bed.

Taehyung sit on the edge of bed and looking Jungkook...

First Jungkook put his and taehyung's bagpack near study table....

Then, goes towards his cupboard... opened it and was searching for something......

After few minutes of searching.... finally he got a pair of night suit,and come towards Taehyung....

Jungkook come towards bed and stand in front of Taehyung handling over the set of pj to Taehyung....

Taehyung look at him.....was going to ask something but before him, Jungkook started to speak.....

"Go, fresh-up and change the in night wear...... Jungkook will be going to change in another washroom..... Okay!!!!"

Taehyung just nodded, stand up and goes towards washroom to fresh-up..

Till when Taehyung would come outside from washroom, Jungkook was already present in room, on his bed....all ready to do ASSIGNMENT.

                        °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Next chapter...Yeeee🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊

Enjoy your Sunday my baby bunnies.....

Take care of yourself......

                        Borahae 💜