Chapter:34

¡Hola!....

Hey..my baby bunnies...

How's everyone doing....

Hope everyone is happy, healthy and safe....

So...the author is come back to writting few chapters, just one or two chapters....

Cuz, the exams get postponed...🥳🎉👻💃💃💃...

I got little time....so, thinked why not ... let's write some chapters...

I was really craving to write very badly....

So.... Let's Begin...

~~

A new day rise up for making new memories, for new experience, for new opportunities, for new troubles too....

But, one thing was same as before...

Two best friends sleeping senselessly, carelessly in each other's embrace, forgetting the outer world...well, what's needed of world..when both complete each other, when both are each other's world itself....

Today, the Sun also cooed after seeing the two living beings sleeping cutely, peacefully while cuddling close to themselves

Today, the Sun also cooed after seeing the two living beings sleeping cutely, peacefully while cuddling close to themselves...the Sun also didn't disturbed them today...he let them be as they where....

~~

It's been five days from that incident...first Taehyung was terrified about all this happening..even he doesn't wanted to tell about this matter to anyone, but Jungkook convened him that...he should tell atleast his parents, his Hyungie...they have all rights to know, they not gonna judge their sweetie pie...and lastly taehyung did tell his family, all the time while telling about the terrific incident, he didn't left jungkook's hands for one sec...neither Jungkook had any problem in holding taehyung's have, even for his life long he is all ready to do it happily....

Hearing everything from Taehyung Mr.Kim's (Jaehyung) blood boiled and he didn't spare that R.boy...he did filed the complaint against him.....how dare the even think of hurting his son, how dare the boy look jaehyung's  sweetie pie from his dirty eyes, how dare he even touch jaehyung's pumpkin to touch from his sh*tty hands....

It was all cuz of Jungkook that Jaehyung wasn't able to break R.boy's hand...otherwise Jaehyung was all hot headed ready to do small pieces of his hands....

~~

Taehyung snuggling in the hard chest which is thumbing slowly and rhythmically against his ear....he open his eyes slowly slowly and adjusting with golden sun rays and finally had a clear vision of a cute Bunny...but, that cute Bunny's duality is something which no one can understand....

Right now, he sleeping like most innocent and adorable cutest Bunny...but, once the Bunny wake up, he will turn into muscle Bunny which is completely whipped for his Bear....