Episode 31

Few Days Later

Mr.Jeon: DIDN'T YOU SAY YESTERDAY THAT MY DOCUMENTS ARE CORRECT SO THAT I CAN EASILY GET A LOAN FROM YOUR BANK? THEN WHY THE F*CK ARE YOU SUDDENLY REFUSING TO GIVE ME A LOAN?

Bank Manager: Mr.Jeon mind your language, give respect to us we are not your servants we are bank officers. We can't give you loan may be you could had given fake documents yesterday. It's our superior who told us not give you loan, go and ask him why he suddenly refused to transaction you a loan. Now get out from here

Mr.Jeon: F*CK YOU........ F*CK YOUR BANK........ F*CK YOU ALL........
Bank Manager: SECURITY........ SECURITY........ (Security came) TAKE THIS MAD MAN OUT AND DON'T LET HIM ENTER OUR BANK AGAIN.
At KJ enterprises (Taehyung and Jimin's dad company)

?? : Sir, we are from XXX Bank. You took a loan from our company last year and you defaulted on debts for the last five months, so as per our rules we take over your company, house, car and all your assets.

Mr.Kim: (got up from his seat) WHAT? (sigh) Sir give us one more month and I will pay the loan amount next month

Bank staff: Sorry sir, we have already written to you three times in the last month about this but you have not come to meet us or inform us. Behind our backs you are trying to get loans from other banks, so we are afraid that you will not pay our debts. Your chain, your mobile, even your watch, no longer belongs to you

(saying this the bank staffs left the cabin, at the same time the office room door opened and Jin entered in. He sat in front of Mr. Kim and placed his left leg on his right leg. His right hand was on the chair and his left hand was on his chin. A smirk playing on his face which irritates his father)

Jin: (smirk) Hello Mr.Kim, I hope you are doing good. I heard your last son...... I'm sorry, I mean my brother Taehyung has left you, your house and your office. Is this true?........... (few minutes silent) Won't you talk?...... Oh my bad...... Anyway let me tell you why I came. I learned about your situation from Taehyung. I want to let you suffer alone with your wife, but you and your wife gave birth to us. If we make you suffer there will be no difference between you and us. So as a good son we think to help (Mr. Kim's eyes sparkled hearing this)

Here take this (He handed him an envelope) Remember you had parents? Do you know where they lived until they died? It is the documents of the house where your parents lived. Live in that house with your wife and your partner and we will send money every month for your food, clothing and your necessities but not for your luxurious life. We will send only enough money.

(He gets up from his seat and puts on his glasses) Here are the pictures of the house. Bye... bye.........Mr.Kim

To be continue

Small chapter...... 😅😅😅

Words: 532