Twenty Five

SANDRO's POV

I just woke up and glanced at the guest room before going downstairs to meet my parents. I feel guilty. I don't know how to face Samantha when I see her. I remembered mentioning to her that I'm starting to like her but then Lex suddenly came back.

I'm getting more confused since I know how much I love Lex. I am not aware that I was already disrespecting and taking advantage of Samantha. It's just that I can't stop myself from doing those things to her even though I don't even know who she is and where she came from.

Liza: Good morning, son. Come, have breakfast with us.

Sandro: Morning.

Bong: Did you get enough sleep?

Sandro: Not really, no.

Liza: Where's Samantha?

Sandro: Baka tulog pa.

Liza: Or maybe nahihiyang bumaba. Can you go and get her?

Bong: Or just bring her some breakfast to bed.

Sandro: Fine.

Liza: Bring some food for yourself too. Sabayan mo sya kumain.

Bong: Do you have plans today? It's Sunday.

Sandro: We have a doctor appointment. And I-

Liza: Please come with her.

Sandro: Of course, I will, mom.

Bong: We're leaving after this.

Liza: We trust you, Sandro.

Sandro: Yes, mom. Yes, dad. Ako na ang bahala.

Bong: Be a gentleman, always.

Liza: How about our family gathering? Are you attending?

Sandro: Of course, I am.

Bong: Bring her with you.

Sandro: I'll ask her if she wants to come. I'll go ahead and get some food.

I was about to walk away when my mom held my arm.

Liza: Behave, Sandro.

Sandro: Yes mom, I will.

Liza: Make sure to see us before we leave, okay?

Sandro: Yes, yes and yes.

My mom is a sweet person and she loves to annoy me. Well, she's doing it on purpose since she knows na ayoko ng paulit ulit. I took a deep breath. Now I have to prepare some food for Samantha.

I knocked three times before entering the guest room. I thought she was still asleep but the bed is already empty. So I just left the food tray and about to leave the room when suddenly, the door of the comfort room opened.

I was stunned and couldn't move an inch. She just came out, yawning while stretching her arms up. She didn't notice that I'm here. I gulped when I realized that she was only wearing a black thin lingerie night dress showing off her skin and her nipples were visible.

Sandro: What the fck are you wearing?!

I thought it was all in my mind but I couldn't believe that it just came out of my mouth. She was surprised and quickly looked for the person who just spoke.