Ch1: Izuku Meets Unicron, the Chaos-Bringer

No one's POV:
Not everyone is created equal, that is the harsh truth in the world, Only 80% of the world has these superpowers known as Quirks and 20% of the world doesn't have quirks because of that those who were considered weak were not treated as trash, Izuku Midorya was apart of the 20% that don't have quirks, he was betrayed by those he considered friends, their names are Katsumi Bakugo and Skouka Todoroki, but he doesn't know that they cared for him and in their minds using their Quirks on him would scare him and make him give up on his dream on becoming a hero, over 10 years he was bullied for wanting to be a hero while being quirkless, the only person that stayed by his side was his mother, Inko Midorya, Unknowing to Izuku, something else was watching him and was planning to make Izuku his Herald on Earth, at the last year of high school in class everyone, was waiting for their teacher, he arrives with a stack of papers.

Teacher: alright, everyone, let's focus on what you want to do in life.

Everyone groans in displeasure and boredom, but the teacher throws the papers in the air with a smile.

Teacher: oh what am I talking about, you want to be Heros, don't you?

Everyone in the classroom cheered and showed off their Quirks, well all but 3 individuals in the class, it was Izuku, Katsumi, and Shouka.

Katsumi: Hey Teach, don't compare me and Shouka with these D-listers they might just become some crappy sidekicks!

Shouka just nods while staring at Izuku all that time and everyone just started arguing with Katsumi but the teacher told them that Katsumi, Shouka, and Izuku were planning on going to UA, it was completely silent then everyone just burst into laughter while Izuku tries to hide in his arms.

Katsumi: * explodes Deku's desk * DEKU ARE YOU STILL TRYING TO BE A HERO, EVEN IF YOUR QUIRKLESS!?

Izuku: * decides to stand up for himself * Yes, I am it is my dream, so why do you care Bakugo huh, everyone in this room is just a villain to me none of you don't care for the innocent people or even me, I know you don't care

Everyone was shocked to hear what he just said even Katsumi and Shouka were shocked as well.

Katsumi: * shocked * W-What did you just say Deku?