CH2: Operation: Rescue Eri And Destroy The Yakuza

It was morning in Mustafa, Japan, and Izuku got ready for his mission. Rescue Eri from Overhaul. He left a note for his mother, so she didn't get worried. He transforms into his truck form and drives to the coordinates Unicron gave him. He sees the gate with two guards in front of it.

Yakuza 1: Hey, what is that truck doing?

Yakuza 2: I don't know, but it doesn't look like one of ours.

Before they knew, it rammed into the gate, killing the guards in the process. Alarms went off, singling that an intruder had entered the facility. Nemesis was on a rampage in the Yakuza Base, killing everyone that stands in his way. Until his mission is complete. Overhaul was seeing the footage in his office, and he is furious. He was about to go to Eri for experiments, but this thing arrived and started to kill his men. He doesn't know what it is, but he will get Eri out of here. Because he figured he was coming for Eri.

 Because he figured he was coming for Eri

Yu Hojo: Boss, we have a problem.

Overhaul: What is it, Yu?

Yu Hojo: Eri is gone she ran away again. Just as the thing attacked.

Overhaul was angry because Eri ran away again. He sees through the cameras to see Eri running into Nemesis Prime.

Overhaul: I will deal with this myself. Right now, distract him until I arrive.

Yu Hajo: Yes, sir.

Yu Hojo went to get the other agents of the Shie Hassaikai. The eight bullets.

Meanwhile, with Nemesis. He had finished killing more Yakuza soldiers in his wake. He felt something collide with his leg in his human form. He looks down to see his objective. Eri, the little girl he was supposed to rescue.