Chapter 40

Chapter 40: End Of The Line, Part 5, The Fall

"When the siren's flash is gone
And we're left to carry on
All the memories are too few"
- The Offspring
"The End Of The Line

Pacey was near a machine and shot it with his shotgun.

"Damn bitch!" He shouted, "She and her friends will get what's coming!"

Pacey walked away as the machine exploded.

Sheila and Monty meanwhile felt that the empire was shaking.

"Shit!" Sheila shouted, "Monty! Let's find Derek and Chuck and get out of here!"

"Gotcha, dude!" Monty shouted,

The two then ran to see Derek and Chuck taking their escape downstairs.

"There you two are! Chuck shouted,

"This building is gonna collapse!" Derek shouted, "Did you defeat the boss?!"

"I sure as hell did!" Sheila replied, "Now we have to get out of here and find Officer Reed!"

"Why?!"

"He's working for the boss and offered us money for drugs!"

"Oh he's gonna get it!" Chuck shouted, "For now, let's focus on surviving this damn fallen empire!"

They all agreed as they left to find the entrance. They all got out as the empire had fallen into rubble from the explosion.

"Looks like we're out of that hell hole." Monty said,

Sheila then saw Pacey getting into his police car.

"Pacey!" Sheila shouted, "You motherfucking piece of a shit! Everyone! Motorcycles!"

"Uhhh…" Chuck said, "Your's was caught in the rubble."

Sheila turned to see that her bike wasn't there.

"Fantastic." She said,

"Here, borrow mine." Chuck said, "Me and Derek will catch up to you."

"Thanks, Chuck. Monty, hope you're ready to aim while as the passenger."

"I won't let you down!" Monty said,

"Good luck again, baby." Derek said,

"Thanks, Derek." Sheila said as she kissed Derek. "Let's go Monty!"

Pacey meanwhile was driving in his police car.

"Shit! Shit!" He shouted while shaking, "Alright, doesn't matter. I still got to pick up the pieces to where Benjamin–"

"--Mr. Reed, we have a–" Someone on the radio as Pacey cut it off by smashing it with a hammer.

"--NO! No more of this! I'm on my own terms now!"

Pacey then heard a motorcycle chasing behind him. He looked at his mirror and saw Sheila and Monty.

"SHIT!" He shouted, "SHEILA IS GANGING UP TO ME!"

Sheila was still riding as she had her eyes on the car.

"Monty, you know what to do, yes?" Sheila asked,

"I do." Monty replied as they pulled out their SMG, "Here comes your downfall, Officer Reed!"

Monty then shoots the back wheels of Pacey's police car.

"GAHH!" Pacey shouted, "I WON'T BACK DOWN!"

Pacey continues to maintain his grip on the car as he then continues to drive.

"He's still holding on, huh?" Sheila said, "Alright, we'll see about that."

Sheila then accelerated as she and Pacey were on a straight and narrow road. Sheila pulls Pacey on his left.

"Give me your SMG, Monty!" Sheila said,

Monty then gives Sheila their SMG. Sheila then fired at Pacey's front left tire of his car.

"WAHHH!" Pacey shouted in fear, "GOTTA KEEP ON!"

"Sheila!" Monty said as they pointed to a highway. "Highway! Dead ahead!

Sheila nodded as she then slowed down a bit and then accelerated to pull up on Pacey's right.

"I'm not done yet!" She shouted, "Take this!"

Sheila then shot down Pacey's right front wheel with Monty's SMG.

"There! All wheels done!" Sheila said, "Two from you and two from me!"

"Ha ha! Teamwork surely is the dream work!" Monty said,

"Oh! Pacey has been losing control since we shot his wheels!"

"Slow down!"

Sheila then slows down the motorcycle as Pacey was losing grip. He then fell off of the highway as the car then crashed. Pacey was still in the car, but was hurt badly.

"Oww…" He groaned in pain as he then coughed up from the smoke that's forming.

More police cars and an ambulance came and entered near Pacey. Sheila watches as Pacey was about to be "rescued"

"See you around…" Sheila said. "Like a roundabout, Pacey Reed…"

June 10th, 2019, 10AM.

Everything was slowly coming back to normal. Pacey was charged with mass destruction of property, illegal possession of drugs, blackmailing and sabotaging. Sheila and her friends were on trial, but were found not guilty of the charges as they saved the state from the drug empire. Hugo's funeral was also planned by his sister, Leticia. The impact of the drug empire changed almost everyone and it would take a while to wear it off…

TO BE CONTINUED…