Alcohol addict?

Kyle's pov:
I was at Tolkien's party, he host's the best party's in sp. I was invited ofcourse, I didn't come with anybody though, yeah, not even with stan my bsf. I don't even know if stan was invited or not. But why would he care if i invited him, he's always with wendy or something. I don't even know if he'd want to spend time with me anymore, i guess hoes before bro's?

"Kylee? Kylee, SNAP OUT OF YOUR DAYDREAMS ABOUT STAN YOU FUCKING JEW!" huh? Who was that, oh. Cartman.
I snap back to reality and realized i was exaggerating about that stan and wendy thing. "what do you want you fucking fatass" i said, i was obviously not in the mood to talk to him and shit.

"your boyfriend's at the alcohol table, i went up to him earlier and he smelled like fucking alcohol, stop him before he passes out" cartman said, walking away.
"HE'S NOT MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" I scream at him, but he already walked away, too far to hear me.

I looked for the alcohol table, dude. He promised me he'd stop his drinking addiction! and then i saw stan at the table, without Wendy? Finally! that's great i can finally talk to him without wendy beside him and shit.

I went up to stan and looked at him, he looked? sad.- and lonely.. "dude wtf is wrong with you i thought you promised me you'd stop drinking!" i said looking worried asf.

"wendy.- she broke up with me" stan looked at me, he was.. he was tearing up. "Chill dude! That's not the case, we need to bring you water" i said to him and grabbed his arm pulling him, he held a grudge and didn't move.
"Leave me alone kenny." Kenny? Does he fucking think im kenny? Damn that asshole! i slapped the shit out of stan,
"DUDE IM NOT KENNY.? IM KYLE" i said, wided eye, stan shook his head and realized it was me, "wait kyle?" Stan said, wided eye, and he was shocked to see i was at the party too, I didn't reply, instead i pulled his arm forcefully and aggressively this time. he finally went with me, i dragged him to the water dispenser and got a cup of water, and i shoved the water up to his mouth and made him drink the water, i wanted him to drink it to slow down the alcohol effect but guess what he did? He fucking spat the water out and i got wet. I couldn't careless about the fact i got wet but him? Spitting the fucking water at me? THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE, i took another cup and forcefully made him drink it. It didn't work again, instead he also got wet, Deserved tbh.
"Stop it dude, i don't wanna drink that flavourless water!" Stan said, I could careless. "I guess i have no choice. Maybe you won't remember this when the effect comes off." i said. I drank a glass of water and kissed him and transferred the water that I didn't swallow to Stan's mouth. He got shocked but then, he did the unthinkable, shit.

He held my waist and kissed me back after swallowing the water, i think we kissed for about 20seconds, but it felt like an eternity.

I let go, lost for breath and was shocked at what he did, i was supposed to let go after i transferred the water but bro i got lost in the moment.

he looked at me and then passed out on me, i catched him, i couldn't carry him because I wasn't really as strong as him, i think the water made him pass out. God. Now i have to drag him to tolkien. I went to tolkien and asked for a spare room,
"what r u both gonna go makeout?" Tolkien replied
"Bro no! He's litterally passed out? How am i supposed to makeout with him if hes passed out tf" i said, "so, you do want to makeout with him but too bad hes passed out? LMAO" kenny popped up behind tolkien. But before kenny could even say that, tolkien already pointed where the spare room was so i was already dragging stan to the room while kenny said that.

i dragged stan to the room, and put him on the bed, closing the door behind me. He was sweating like crazy, so i went to the bathroom and took a towel and soaked it with water. And i went ahead to stan and started wiping his face with the towel, i took off his beanie and bro, his hair was soft as hell. i continued to wipe stans face and then after that i just put the towel on stans forehead. i looked at him, i wonder, why did he and wendy break up? I mean, stan is litterally so attractive and smart.. and then wendy is just gonna straight up break up with him? Wendy wasted him i guess. Damn, i was so lost in the moment I didn't realize stan was already awake and was sitting on the bed. "what?" stan said, confused. phew, he didn't remember the kissing part.

"so, about earlier, uhm about the kissing part-"