rizz marsh

Hey, I'm making a birthday special, guess for who, well since its gonna take some time for me to finish the birthday special, I'll just give you guys a short oneshot to remind you im still alive.
No trigger warnings (TW) for this oneshot.

Kyle's pov:
I was just talking to tolkien in the school hallways, not until stan snatched me from him, technically not snatched but he just took me away from tolkien.

He dragged me to an empty classroom, and he closed the door, i was talking to tolkien about a group project and we were deciding who was going to be the leader.

I was now pissed because we were talking about something important and stan just dragged me away, tsk.

I crossed my arms and looked at him, his back facing towards the door.

"why the hell did you drag me here!? i was discussing some important things with tolkien!!" I screamed at stan, knowing the classroom was soundproof.

stan chuckled, and looked at the boy infront of him, which was me.

"Honestly, i don't know." He said, and before i could reply, or scream at him, he shut me up and added another sentence.

"I just wanted to piss you off." He says,
my right eye twitched and i kicked stans left leg, "asshole." I whispered underneath my breath.

He bent down and feel on his knees and groaned and whimpered, he then pulled up his left knee which i kicked and held it.

He was looking down and when i was about to leave, i turned to him and felt bad.

i went up to him and asked,
"are you okay..? I'm sorry if i hurt you that bad.." he refuses to answer nor look up at me.

"Stan?" I was pretty worried as i said that, i was scared i hurt his feelings just by kicking him in the leg.

I said his name once again until i bent down on one knee, while still looking at him.

"Stan?? Are you okay?." I ask reassuringly.

He looked at me, with a hurt expression in his eye.

And then, i was caught off guard with stan cupping my cheeks and he quickly kissed me.

He let go and i pushed him to the ground,
I moved away and looked down, blushing, he got me flustered..

I put my hand on my mouth, feeling dazed of what just happened.

I stood up, and he stood up too.

He then walked up to me and held my cheek and made me look up at him, i then kicked his leg once again and pushed passed him before he could say anything.

That asshole..