Jealous, Jealous

Kyle's pov:

S

tan has been talking about this one girl, "wendy" 99% of the time, AND.IT.IS.DRIVING.ME.CRAZY
like bro, I don't wanna hear stan talking about her "gorgeous personality". AND I DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT THE FACT THAT WENDY IS ALWAYS SO EFFORTLESS DROP DEAD BEAUTIFUL. its always about wendy, wendy this, wendy that, "wendy is so-". Its driving me fucking crazy. Or. Am i just jealous?

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize tolkien was behind me,
"Hey kyle!", "HOLY SHIT-" i jumped back as he jumpscared me, my heart was pounding because of him..
"oh sorry, didn't mean to scare you like that LMAO, but do you wanna make tiktoks with me?" tolkien said, wtf is wrong with everybody.. its like everyone has a new addiction now but since Stan is always with that wendy or when stan is with me he'd talk about wendy 99% of the time so, why not?

"sure, since stan is technically head over heels for wendy and doesn't have any time for me, so, why not?" I said, rolling my eyes. "Aweee are you jealous?" Tolkien said, dude wtf? I'm not jealous. Am i?

"wtf no I'm not jealous." I said, I didn't realize i got so defensive, am i really jealous or what?
"Yeah yeah, that's what they all say when their jealous! Admit it, you like Stan don't you?" Tolkien replied,

i don't understand, am i jealous of wendy or am i jealous because stan talks about wendy 99% of the time?. Or am i jealous because stan and wendy are always together.. i think i am jealous.. shit..

"fine, fine!  I admit it. I'm jealous but that doesn't mean i like stan dude.." i said crossing my arms, pouting.

While i was talking to tolkien, i noticed stan and wendy.. talking, they looked so sweet..  I was immediately hit with jealousy again, but. With hatred this time. I couldn't think straight. It broke my heart seeing them two together. so I didn't know what to do, i hugged tolkien, he was shocked because he knew, I don't hug first.

Since he also didn't know what to do, he just hugged me back and didn't say a word, at all.

As soon as i saw wendy and stan gone, i let go and said, "shutup, we do not talk about this shit alright? I just didn't want Stan to see me lonely, I didn't want him to pity me."

Stan's pov:
I was walking with wendy in the hallway talking to her about our topic in mathematics earlier, but in the corner of my eye, i saw kyle, with tolkien? Since when do THEY hangout.. but the thing im confused about is, why are they hugging.

I walked away feeling dazed, i was unable to think properly, my thoughts were blocking away wendys voice,

Why were they hugging wtf..

"stan! stan! lost in your thoughts again?" i heard someone scream at me, it was wendy, i immediately snapped back and said "oh yeah sorry wendy, its js that, i saw kyle and Tolkien hugging..

"oh, i guess this isn't the right time to tell you that.. I'm inlove with cartman stan."

What, the, actual, fuck.
(Read description of the story)

i got shocked at what she said, I wasn't jealous that she liked cartman. cartman is a fucking dick, he can go fuck hiself honestly, but out of all the people. HIM?

why wasn't i jealous? do i like someone else.?

"Wendy. What the actual fuck? I'm not jealous or anything but, why him?" I said looking at wendy in disgust . By now class had already started.

"I'm just following my heart stan, if you knew how true love works then you would've supported me because I liked cartman! goodbye stan, I'm gonna go to class." wendy said and left, dude.. I'm just asking, why cartman?

I started to cry, i really liked her, but why didn't i threw up on her before? Don't i throw up when i get lovesick? wait. I threw up on Kyle before.. maybe i was just sick?

This is getting so confusing, i ran to the bathroom and cried, good thing noone saw me running to the bathroom crying because they were all in class already, while i was in the bathroom crying, i was thinking.. how did tolkien and kyle become so close?? or in other words.. since when did they hug and talk. im seriously so confused with life but i guess it is how it is.

I was crying so hard, it was frustrating until Kyle walked in.

Kyle's pov:
I walked into the bathroom and saw stan crying, i looked at him up and down trying to find out why he was crying with a worried expression, then i aproached him and said
"dude why are you crying?, Thats unusual of you.-".. he ignored me and walked past me, i turn around and saw him locking the door and then he turned to me, what's happening.. uhm.
"Dude why'd you lock the door and you hadn't answered my question.." i said in a low tone, i was scared. What was he gonna do to me.. he slowly walked towards me and i walked back, slowly backing into a wall and he started getting closer and he pinned me to a wall with both hands,

I immediately got flustered and tried blocking my face but he was too close, "your in my personal space.. dude?.." i said looking away, i think i was blushing already.. shit.. wtf why is he like this, is he drunk? Awe shit
"I love you kyle but, your a piece of shit though fuck you" i immediately looked at him and pushed him away,
"dude what the fuck?" I rlly thought he was gonna kiss me but i guess not.

"Kyle, why were you hugging tolkien earlier?" Stan said, I didn't give a shit about what he said but the "iloveyou" part in his sentence? dude wtf..
"stanley marsh, I couldn't careless about me hugging tolkien but the iloveyou part in ur sentence?, Wth?" I said

"That's it, do you like me?.." i said, looking at him in disbelief. He was taken a back at what i said, he hesitated but couldn't say it. he slowly held both of my hands and looked me in the eyes,
"I don't even know Kyle, I'm js so frustrated rn.. wendy told me she liked cartman and she just flipped me off-." Stan said, i couldn't think straight, i hugged him "well sorry for your loss dude, she likes someone else.. move on." I said patting his back, he then let go of the hug and held my waist, why is everything escalating so quickly..
"But i gotta say, what if i liked you instead of wendy?" He said, dude what the fuck? He's drunk i think or is he just selfless, or out of his mind.

I looked at him and pushed him away and started walking to the door, i stopped and said,

"keep this in mind stan, i know you don't mean any of this so stop acting so weirdly towards me, stop acting like you care, i love you stan but, no. I can't say i love you too yet but, i do like you too.
I'm just not ready for a relationship, sorry stan."

And then i opened the bathroom door and left, leaving stan in shock.