Chapter 1

Hello everyone! Thank you for choosing to read this story, it's my first time writing one but I hope you guys will be able to enjoy this story. Also I like having drama really fast so if you ever see TW after this it means it's already at the start or it's almost there, you just have to read a few lines. Anyways enjoy!

TW: Bullying, Some Torture but not too gory

Quackity's POV:

I wake up at 7:15 to realize that I'm late for school 'shit! Did my alarm even went off?!' I got out of bed and took a quick shower and changed.

I ran out of our house and locked the door, I didn't have time for breakfast cause it was already 7:25 when I finished changing.

But luckily I was just on time when the bus came, as I enter the bus everyone laughed at me, I was the laughing stock at school because of my shortness so I always have my seat at the back of the bus.

Where no one sits.

After a 15 minute drive that felt like hours we finally arrived at school, as I enter the school I was greeted with Wilbur, my worst enemy "Hello Quackity or should I say, shortass~" he says with a teasing tone.

He had a messy brown hair and
He was 6'5, he's one of the biggest bullies in the school, even teachers are afraid of him.

"What do you want Wilbur, if your here to annoy me do whatever you want, I don't give a fuck"

As I said those words he pulled me into an empty classroom and locked the door.

He then took a rope out of his bag and tied my hands and ankles together. oh shit what did I do..'

he also took out a cloth and tied it around my mouth making me not being able to speak.

"Well I figured...since you said anything but I was planning to do this after school...why can't I do it now? it's only 7:46 and class starts at 8:00 so I still have plenty of time~!"

My face expression changed from annoyed to fear after hearing his words.

He showed a smirk across his face, and his tone was a bit suspicious, it wasn't his normal tone, it was dark and a pleasuring sound.

I then see him reaching into his bag taking something out.

It was a pocket knife.

I was in fear and shocked that they weren't able to see it in his bag. When he saw the fear on his face he chuckled

"Don't worry it won't hurt, or will it?" He laughed quietly. He took the blade out and he started to lift my shirt up revealing my chest.

He then started to carve something on my chest with the pocket knife making me scream in pain, but no one heard me due to the cloth in my mouth."

Make it s-stop please.!" But he stilled continued to carve words on my chest, at this point I was whimpering trying to make his stop but it was no help. He was still carving in my chest, it was already 7:56 when he finished.

"So, you still want to talk back to me?" He said and I shook my head in fear "that's what I thought."

he then untied the cloth in my mouth and I finally got a sigh of relief but the words he carved in my chest hurts so fucking bad.

He then holds my chin up and looks on me, he was also touching the wound making me scream in pain but he covered my mouth

"Now listen here you little shit..if you ever tell a soul in what happend here I will make you pay, but if I ever see you get bullied by another student I will torture them until they die, your mine and you will always be mine."

he then took the pocket knife and sliced the rope on my hand and ankles and started to put everything in his bag and walked away like nothing happend.

I was still surprised what he said 'your mine and you will always be mine..? What did he mean by that.?'

As thoughts fill my mind I forgot that we still had class, my chest was still in pain from the things he carved and blood flowing out of me.

I didn't want to take my chances on letting the school nurse know what happend or else he would make me pay.

I get up and blood started to drip into my pants but I got my bag and left to go to class. As I got to my class all eyes were on me, they were surprised there was blood on my shirt and dripping out of me.

As I went to my seat the teacher came and spotted blood on the floor making him flinch a bit.

"Yea ok good prank guys, you almost got me there" and he begins to clap slowly "now who did this prank" he asked everyone but no one answered.

He then saw the trail of blood I left, he then follows the trail of blood all the way to my desk "Well, I see you do pranks now?"

He asked but I shook my head "Then why did this trail of blood got to you?" I didn't answer.

But he then saw blood on my shirt and started to lift it slowly, When he saw the letters carved on my chest he started to scream.

"AHH WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" He then ran out of the classroom to get the nurse.

When our teacher left, Wilbur went to my desk and whispered into my ear "If you dare to tell them I did this, you will pay"

After he whispered me those words I Shaked in fear knowing what Wilbur is capable of.

I then feel a sharp pain on my chest and realize the blood was flowing out fast "i-i don't feel good.."

after I said those words I saw...

Darkness...

-to be continued...

(Words: 1,033)