Chapter 3

SMALL ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END!!

TW: idk man...

Quackity's POV:

I woke up in a room, no light. Just darkness. There was a cloth around my mouth so I couldn't scream nor speak.

I then heard a voice in the back of me, "Hello...Shortass freak!" He laughed. I recognize that voice..it was

Tommy (tommyinnit)

He may look like an angle with his blond hair, baby blue eyes and his "cute" style of clothing, but if he's out of the neighborhood and in cities he becomes a badass.

He does drugs, he sells them, smokes, vape and ect.

He also has a disguise, it has dark brown hair, emerald eyes, a green scarf, leggings, a bandaid on his nose and a red and white t-shirt.

He opened the light, it was just a lightbulb hanging from the ceiling, it looked like I was in some basement but not his.

I then saw a toolbox and a table at the side, he then held my shoulders saying "Are you ready to have some fun!?"

Chills went up on my spine when he opened the toolbox, it was full of torturing devices..

"Before we have some fun, let me take off the cloth on your mouth." He then untied the cloth on my mouth making me gasp for air.

"T-tommy please..! I've had enough of this, I just got tortured by Wilbur!" "Oh please his torture is just for babies, mine will be the real test." He winks at me.

He took off my beanie which revealed my small wings on my ears which was very sensitive.

He then took out scissors and cutted a piece of feather that made me scream in pain.

Tommy took out a bag and placed the feather inside the bag and closes it "now that's going to make fortunes!" He said excitedly

He then took out a knife and held my arm up,

He was about to stab my hand until a black tall figure walked up to him and held his 2 hands together.

"Why don't you pick somebody your own size prick." I recognize that voice..it was Wilbur.

.

.

.

.

.

ANNOUNCEMENT: hello everyone, so I'm writing a new novel about yandare and karlnap, so I sometimes will uptade this novel, that's all now!

(Words:383)