Fort

I walked into my house, Net's words playing in my head and the look of heartbreak he had.

It's not that I didn't like him. I do. I was falling for him like he was. But I knew I came from a place where I was suffering and I didn't want him to be with someone he had to constantly rescue. He didn't deserve that. Nobody did, which is why I never been with anyone seriously.

Boss always scolded me for these thoughts and wanted me to give people a chance which is why he set me up on all of those blind dates but I couldn't overcome my own stigma. I was constantly being hurt. I didn't want anyone else to be hurt because of me.

I went into the living room only to see my uncle drunk. I watched him steely as I walked towards my room. I was going to reach the stairs when he suddenly held grabbed me.

"Come here. Where have you been? Did you suddenly remember you have a home?"

"Home? This isn't home. This is just a house. And why do you care? Fuck off."

I grabbed my hands away from him and wanted to go up but he pulled me suddenly and threw me onto the floor.

"Don't you dare be fucking rude to me. What is this?! Some gay hissy fit? And fuck off? You mean fuck you? You like dick right? Here, have mine."

My uncle then pulled down his pants and got on me. I tried to fight him off but he was stronger and pinned me down. He tried to wrestle off my jeans and grab my cock. I tried to kick him in his groin and managed to pull away. I quickly stood up and pulled my jeans up, fleeing the place.

I got out, and was stunned to see Net's car opposite my house. He was just smoking when he saw me. His eyes were confused and he walked over but when he saw me closer, he instantly knew.

"What did he do?"

I told him on what had happened. I saw Net flinch and clench his fists in anger but he didn't make a move towards the house. I was surprised. I thought he would want to go bash my uncle up.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Huh?"

"I asked what do you want me to do? I don't want you thinking you need to be rescued. I think that's running through your head. Your parting words to me earlier confirmed that. I been standing here for the last 30 minutes wondering on how to tell you that I don't rescue you because you need it. I do it because I want to. I want to be there for you. So my question to you now is, what do you want me to do? If nothing, I will walk away. I will go home. I will see you tomorrow. You tell me Fort."

I looked at Net taking it all in. I turned back to the house and then I turned to him.

"He tried to force himself on me. He cheapened me. I hate that. Smash his face Net. For me."

Net smiled at me as he patted my face. He grabbed my hand as he brought me back in. My uncle was just drinking still, touching himself, that fucking lewd man. He saw me and he grinned.

"Brought the "friend" ? Nice. Why don't both of you just suck my cock, my little gay pussies."

I could feel Net bristling next to me. And before I knew it, Net took the whisky bottle and smashed it against his head. Oh fuck!

Net then took the broken pieces and cut his own wrist.

"Net! What are you doing?"

"Call the cops. Now."

I was shocked but I called the cops. My uncle was groaning in anger and Net was bleeding out. I tried to stem the bleeding. Just then the cops arrived and boy, that's when I saw the other side of Net.

"That man tried to force himself on my boyfriend. I had to stop him but he cut me with the broken glass pieces."

I was stunned. I watched as Net just lied his way through. An ambulance was called and both were sent to the hospital. Net got discharged after 2 hours but my uncle was arrested and even as he sought medical treatment, he was handcuffed.

We left the hospital after completing the report and this time, I drove us back. We  got to Net's apartment and I changed him. I changed out too and we both laid in bed.

I looked at Net who just opened his arms to me. I laid in his carefully, not wanting to hurt his wrist.

"Why did you do that Net?"

"Because I like you. I want you. Not just as someone to sleep with but I want you. All of you."

"And what if I don't feel the same way?"

"That's fine. I don't need you to feel the same way as me." But I heard that little break in his voice.

"I just want you to allow me to continue feeling the way I do around you and let me be there for you. Till you don't need me anymore."

"Is that enough Net? You sure?"

Net looked at me for a very long while. I know he didn't want that alone but didn't want to push my hand on it so he nodded. He nodded reluctantly reiterating that's all he needed.

I smiled as I leaned in to him, assuring him that he has me the way he wants, not the way he thinks he ought to have me as.

Net looked at me, his eyes shining.

"For real?"

"Yes. I do like you a lot too. I just didn't know if I was good enough for you."

"But you are all i want."

I smiled, at this love stricken Net. I nodded as I took him in my arms, kissing him deeply.

Net growled lowly. He suddenly pulled away from me.

"That fucker tried to touch you didn't he?"

I nodded wondering where Net was going with this.

"He's never going to touch you again. Trust me. And tonight, I am going to make you forget you were ever touched by him. Every single bit will be erased."

I nodded at Net as he leaned over me, kissing me. Net's tongue licked my lips slowly and as he went down further with that hot tongue of his, I found myself getting tighter. I couldn't help it. I couldn't wait. I touched myself as Net worked his way down. Net growled and pinned my hands away, leaving me exposed.

"You need to be punished for being impatient."

"Net..." I moaned.

Net went down on me and licked my cock. I was leaking already and he just took his own fucking time. But every lick, every suck, every kiss just blew my mind and soon I forgot everything that had happened earlier.

Net sucked me hard and I grabbed his head and pushed him even harder. Net's head bobbed up in and out and with every mouthful, I just felt the lust building up even more.

Net pulled up slowly and kissed me as he inserted himself in. I whimpered slowly and scratched his back hard in the process. Net's tongue was the player of the night and it excited me in places I never thought it would.

Multiple rounds later, Net found himself on the receiving end as I blew him hard. We weren't kidding when I said we both loved to dominate but we both wanted each other so badly that we were willing to switch too.

It was good. It was needed. I knew I drove him as crazy as he did me.
Fucker but he was mine.