𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

    IT WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE the Nysa royal family would arrive in Azov...the night before Myunghwa's life would change. She would be tied down for life with a man she doesn't love...and she didn't want that.

   The moon was high above Azov and the kingdom lays asleep, but Myunghwa was wide awake, moving around her room...gathering things that she would need for her long journey. The princess had been planing this eversince her and Sunhee's conversation; Myunghwa was planning to go to New Cresthill -the farthest town from the capital of Aynor-, where she should be safe from some of her father's search parties. 

   After getting basic clothing around and putting it inside her bag, Myunghwa steps over to her desk, grabbing her journal and a few pencils and pens, befor also putting them inside the bag. Finally she grabs a medium sized pouch, that was filled with different types of coinage; she cinchs the bag closed before  securing it atop her shoulders. Myunghwa looks around her room one last time, going through her mental list of things she needed for her journey to New Cresthill and everything checked out on her list.

   The princess breathes out a sigh as she turns toward the doors that lead to the blacony, Myunghwa pushes the doors open and steps out onto the blacony. A warm summer breeze lightly blows past Myunghwa as she steps closer to the concrete railing to look over the edge and her heart drops to her stomach, when she realizes just how off the ground she was. She exhales a shaky breath 'This is so stupid, this is so stupid." Munghwa repeated to herself, taking a couples steps to where the blacony and railing met the brick of the palace.  

   Her heart pounds in her chest, adrenlaine begining to course through her veins as she lifted her leg up to the railing, her hand going to grip onto the thick veins, before hoisting herself up atop the railing. Myunghwa breathes out a shaky breath 'Don't look down...don't look down.' She repeatedly told herself, situating her foot in a crack of the brick. She tests it, making sure her was foot secure and she closes her eyes and holds her breath, before putting her full weight on her right foot. Myunghwa releases the breath she was holding and mover her left arm and leg...and she then begins to make her the very slow desent douw to the soild ground.

    By the time Myunghwa touches down on the soild ground, a layer of sweat coats her forehead and her back, her legs feel like jello, her hands shake from the residule adrenaline and they hurt from gripping the vines so tight. Her chest raises then falls in uneven, ragged breaths as she bends her fingers, trying to relieve some of the stiffness. Myunghwa then began walking in the direction of the stables (where they kept the horses), but making sure to be careful of the guards keeping watch. Soon enough she'll be on her way to New Cresthill.

   The sun began to peak over the horizon, coloring the sky in different shades of yellow and orange and people were begining to awaken from their sleep, putting an offical start to the day.

    Within the palace maids and chefs began their day, making last minute preperations for the arrival of the Nysa royal family; such perparing meal and cleaning the rooms that they would be using durning their stay.

    While all of that was being taken care of, Siyeon made her way to Myunghwa's room, since she had to be ready before the prince arrived at the palace. Once the maid was standing in front of the doors that lead to Myunghwa's room, Siyeon raises her arm and knocks her closed fist on it. A few moments pass...no response, but that wasn't unusual, so Siyeon opens the door and almost immediatley an uneasy feeling settles in the pit of her stomach.

   The curtains were still closed, things were strewn across the floor....and Myunghwa wasn't in her bed. A lump forms in her throat and her heart rate picks up, but she still holds out hope that the princess was sat on the blacony...where she was usually found. But when Siyeon swings the glass french doors open....Myunghwa was no where to be seen; Siyeon's heart sinks and her began glossing over with tears.

   The princess was gone and no one knew where she was.