Chapter 2

He chuckles and says "hmm okay" we get inside my room and we sit and have a pretty regular conversation for about 30 minutes, i missed him very much so i put those feelings aside as we catch up.  He explains to me how he met alot of new people and a girlfriend. I froze. My first love had a girlfriend already, wow. I got hurt, and you could clearly see it so i hid my face with my phone blocking my face. He becomes confused of why all the sudden i did that while he was talking and the only thing that could come to my mind was "oh i got a message" i said nervously. Before he had a chance to reply, his phone rang. i saw a glimpse of his phone name, "my love" was written. Oh, probably his girlfriend. He moves to the other room to take the call, as he gets in i get close to the door and put my ear. I hear, "hey babe, yeah im here with my friend. uhm shes a girl. what. no i can't do that.. bye ly" i think to myself "what can't he do?" i hear his footsteps getting louder so i throw myself to the bed making it look like i was on my phone. As he opens the door, i get scared. what if he knew i listened? He gets in and apologizes for the rude interruption he had to take while i was talking.. Phew. he didn't notice anything. As i smile lightly and reply to him "it's okay, i get it" He sits on my bed as he gets closer and i could feel my cheeks getting red. I took a book from my night stand and covered it around my face. He says with a questionable look "ooh what are you reading?" Shoot. i don't even know the name of this book, he will know im not reading. i reply "uh uhm well look for yourself, i can't pronounce it well" i say. "The light? is that what you can't pronounce?" he laughs when he finishes his sentence. I think to myself, "frick i made a fool of myself..