Chapitre 3

As i make up an excuse in my mind hoping he doesn't think im dumb, i see him texting someone. I don't know who it was but i was seeing alot of heart emojis, my curiousness took over and i decided to take a peak hoping it wasn't obvious. The name "mom" was written on it.  Oh it's his mother, nothing to worry about. As i was about to go back to my usual spot i was on, i saw some texts. "Yeah, don't worry my girlfriend won't know about us babe" Oh god, well this is nice. The first boy i've fallen in love with is a cheater. I quickly take the shock on my face as he turns his head around. "Hey, you wanna go out? im bored here." he says while yawning. "Oh sure of course!" i say while still trying to process what happened.. As we were heading out, i kept on thinking about my feelings for him and decided it would be better to keep them to myself. I promised. As i was giving him a tour of new restaurants and shops that opened not long ago, i kept on noticing him staring at some girl. Obviously, he's a cheater. what did i think? I then talk loudly making him stop looking and turn his head around worried. I then tell him to follow me, having no clue where i'm going. As we walk around to some alley, i notice there's a dead end. I didn't want him to think i didn't know where we're going so i quickly try to make up in excuse as we walk closer. I got it! i'll just tell him they closed the shop.