Evelien Miller X Reader Fluff

A/N- This was requested by natzzuniversee.

You were leaning against the front counter of the caffe you worked at, you had worked there for a few days and you've already seen some weird shit like alternates and crackheads, so nothing really fazed you after your first day of work. You scribbled on a piece of paper, it was a slow and boring day, you quickly stood up straight once you heard the door open and the bell rang, a woman with long hair that covered some of her face walked up to the desk, you smiled softly.

"Hello! What can I do or you?" You asked, readying your pen and small notebook. The woman smiled softly.

"I'll have a large black coffee.." She said softly, you nodded as you wrote down her order.

"And your name?"

"Evelien Miller.." You nodded as you wrote her name on the large cup. You walked over to the coffee pot and poured the warm beverage, you put the top on the drink and set it on the counter.

"That'll be $2.95!" You said, leaning against the counter, Evelien reached into her wallet and handed you the money, you quickly put it in the cash register and she grabbed her coffee.

"I haven't seen you around before.. Are you new here?" Evelien asked, taking a sip of her coffee. You nodded a bit.

"Yea.. I just started working here about four days ago... Now nothing really fazes me from my first day here in Bythorn.." You said, chuckling after what you said. Evelien smiled sweetly and nodded a bit.

"Yea.. It took me a bit to get used to the things here.." She said, taking another sip of her coffee. You tore a piece of paper out of your note book and wrote your phone number on it, handing it to Evelien.

"If ya ever need anything.. Just call me, alright?" You said, smiling softly. Evelien blushed a bit and nodded, putting the paper in her pocket.

"Alright! I-I uh should get going!" Evelien said, you nodded.

"Okay, see ya around?" You asked, smiling softly. Evelien nodded and before she walked out of the caffe, you winked at her.

~time skip bcz y tf not :)~

For the last few months, Evelien came to the caffe everyday ever since she encountered you, it made your day to see her and this time, it was gonna be a little different. As usual, Evelien walked into the caffe and ordered a large black coffee.

"Heh, the usual?" You asked once she walked to the counter, she nodded and smiled softly. You grabbed the large cup and stapled her receipt and a extra small paper on the outer part of the cup and poured the drink, putting the top on the drink and handed it to her. "Don't worry about paying.. It's on me!" You said softly, Evelien smiled softly before looking at the extra paper that was stapled onto the cup. The paper had the words 'Will you be my gf' written in black marker. Evelien blushed a bit and nodded.

"Y-yea.." She said softly. You grinned a bit and smiled, grabbing her hand and kissing it softly, she blushed even more and grinned, once she recoiled her hand away from the counter another customer walked in.

A/N- A sorta short chapter, but an cute one :)