Mark X Female!Reader Smut

A/N- This was requested by Riozyxx Mark is 18 and Y/N is also 18

You sighed as you stepped up to the door of your home, unlocking it. You stepped inside, closed the door and locked it, you looked to the side and saw you boyfriend, Mark, sitting on the couch, watching TV, he looked up and you and smiled softly.

"Hey darling! How was work?" He asked as he stood up and gave you a hug.

"It was alright, my boss is a fucking dick.." You sighed softly. "Anyway, I'm gonna order a pizza, I don't really want to cook..* You chuckled softly. Mark smiled softly and sat back down on the couch and resumed watching TV.

~time skip bcz ye~

You sat the hot box of pizza down on the kitchen table and grabbed two slices. You sat down next to Mark and handed him one of the slices of pizza.

"Thanks darling!" He said before taking a bite of the pizza. You smiled softly as you ate your pizza and cuddled with Mark, he rested a arm around you, holding you close.You finished your pizza and just laid there as Mark finished his pizza. You turned to look at him and chuckled softly, he had a bit of pizza sauce on the corner of his mouth.

"Hey ya got a bit of pizza sauce on your face.." You said softly, Mark bushed a bit. You quickly kissed him softly, surprising Mark but he quickly melted into the kiss, resting his arms around your waist, he then pinned you down on the couch, breaking the kiss. You breathed a little heavy as you both stayed in that position for a couple minutes.

"Heh, I guess you got that sauce off my face.." Mark said softly, you giggled a bit and nodded. Mark then abruptly kissed you again but it didn't last long, Mark nuzzled his head close to your neck, kissing and softly biting your neck. "Mmm.. You're skin is soft~" Mark purred before continuing to kiss and bite your neck.

"A-ah!" You gasped from the sensation, you rested a hand on Mark's head, grasping his hair tightly as he started to make his movements rougher, you could feel him smirk as he kissed and bit you. "M-Mark!~" You gasped as he started to grind his hips on yours. You rested your left leg on Mark's waist, giving him an advantage. "Fuck~" You softly moaned. Mark smirked a bit, he continued to bite and kiss you neck until he finally found your sweet spot, making you groan a bit, Mark chuckled softly and started to suck and bite on the area, you squirmed under him as he formed a hickey on your neck, he pulled away and smiled softly before kissing you again, he grinded against your hips a bit faster, making you moan into the kiss. He then pulled away and stopped his movements, he rested a hand on your thigh, rubbing it firmly. You blushed heavily.

"Aww~ You're flustered, how cute~" Mark purred teasingly. You blushed even more as he moved his hand closer to your clothed pussy, you moaned softly. Mark smirked a bit, he moved his hand to slip your pants and undergarment off. You blushed even more, Mark smirked a bit as he went back to rubbing your thigh, inching his hand closer to your wet and throbbing pussy, the anticipation was killing you. You groaned softly.

"M-Mark.. P-please.." You begged, blushing even more. He chuckled softly.

"Well.. Since you said please.." Mark said, he then rubbed the entrance of your wet pussy with his thumb, you let out a loud moan from the sensation. Mark moved two of his fingers into you, making you gasp softly, you squirmed from his touch, he pumped his fingers in and out of your wet pussy, making you groan softly.

"Ah~ Fuck~ M-Mark~" You moaned loudly, you gripped the side of the couch with one hand. Mark smirked a bit and continued to pump his fingers in and out of you. "G-God!~ M-Mark I'm gonna~" You groaned softly as you felt your walls close in on Mark's fingers and he knew. Mark smirked as he flexed his fingers inside you, hitting your G-spot repeatedly and harshly. You moaned louder as he did this, you felt that knot inside your stomach tighten as Mark harshly finger fucks you. "M-Mark I-I~ O-Oh fuck!~" You moan as you finally orgasm, your fluids spilling on his fingers and on the couch. You panted softly, Mark chuckles softly as he pulls you in and kisses you softly.

"Mmm~ That was fun~" He whispers to you. You blush and smiled softly, pulling him closer to cuddle.

A/N- That was short lmao but I'm not very experienced in male x female smuts :P